Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser Split Ends Bandage Reviews
#990 in Hair Care

0.5/5

October 14, 2017

Wouldn't buy this again

I got this product for 94¢ full sized. I used it for a few weeks. After I shower I would apply it to my ends and comb it through. I didn't notice a good difference . The bad thing was that my hair was frizzy and dried out. It smelled nice though. It had way too many chemicals like benzyl alcohol and silicone which dry out our hair. I will never be buying this again. It doesn't erase damage ,it causes it . Didn't even prevent split ends.

September 12, 2017

This product is so amazing!

I bought this product on a whim when I saw it on sale, not knowing whether or not it would work for me. I was very wary when I went to use it because things like this don't usually work for me. I used it every other day for about a week and I noticed a huge difference in my hair! It was less frizzy (which means less split ends). I am really grateful that this actually worked.

August 15, 2017

Great Product

I use this daily and it really helps tames my curls.

Keeps my hair in place, non frizzy and defined.

The Garnier Damage Eraser product line is awesome, however they have pulled back on some of the products in Walmart, Shoppers, etc. I once again found this goodie in the Dollarama, Both the Damage Eraser Heal & Seal Treatment & Damage Eraser Split End Bandage are basically non existent in your standard pharmacies/box stores. I have found both recently in Dollarama in my neighbourhood.

Lightly scented, smooth and really works to tame my frizz and fuzz!

March 22, 2017

This stuff is my favorite leave in treatment. It's light, smells like a orchard,leaves hair with a shine and protects against heat. I can't live with out this! #LoveForGarnier

February 10, 2017

Bought this on sale to try for my dry split ends. It works a bit. It definitely made my hair nice and smooth, and the smell was great! But it for sure never bandaged my split ends.

2.7/5

November 09, 2016

I found this product dried out my hair more than anything.
    The smell wasnt the best, nor was the texture.
    I would not recommend this product as there are better options out there.

February 26, 2016

C'est un baume réparateur à appliquer sur nos pointes fourchues ou sur toute la chevelure si elle est endommagée. J'aime le fait qu'on l'applique après le lavage car cela protège lors du séchage car le produit enveloppe notre chevelure d'une sorte de pansement. Le produit sent bon, est efficace et rend les cheveux doux. À l'usage, on voit qu'il y a un effet réparateur.

May 13, 2015

I got this for $2.99 and it is worth every cent! I love this so much - I use it everyday. I apply it after shampoo-ing and conditioning. On second day hair, it really softens and refreshes my hair. It's amazing. It contains really great extracts and oils. I have already bought back-ups just in case I run out. I've used it daily for 4 months now and there's still 2/3 remaining.

September 13, 2014

Makes your hair soft I recommend it

September 08, 2014

Been using this for about 2 weeks now and LOVE it. Smells great and feels nice in the hair. It's too early to tell if it's repairing my split ends but have high hopes.