Garnier Fructis Damage Repairing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask with Papaya Extract Reviews
#4 in Hair Masks

October 22, 2019

A curly Girl on a budget

As someone who has curly and dry hair this is a great, inexpensive hair mask that you can find at the drugstore. It's also curly girl method approved so that's a plus.

October 08, 2019
    Haringey, United Kingdom

I will continue to buy this product

Leaves hair feeling really soft and shiny. Beautiful smell. Very fast results. Doesn't smell chemicalized at all. Very happy with this product and will continue to buy it.
    Highly recommend this product.

October 08, 2019

leave in great

best free sample to buying it.I got a free sample of it and when i use it on my hair i feel that there is a little difference on my hair. Makes hair so soft! I like the smell and I like how soft and manageable my hair feels after. I think this would be better in a pump. love how it works in my hair .

September 30, 2019

Great leave in!

Love this when my hair needs detangling after a shower. Smells amazing! The only thing I don't love is that it tends to be a bit heavy on my fine hair if I'm not careful about how much I apply, if leaving in. If used as a mask and rinsed off, not an issue! Have been uaing this for a month and it barely looks like I've used product out of the jar. Great for the $7 I paid.

August 18, 2019

Love it

Made my hair feel so soft and smooth and it definitely repaired the split ends. My hair felt dehydrated. The price was amazing too I got it on sale and was definitely worth it.

August 14, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Don't understand the hype

I chose this because of how it sold out at every shoppers drug mart that i've been to. It worked good and for $2.99 that's a great price. I did not like the fragrance at all and don't see why it has been so popular. None of the fragrances from this line is any good aside from the Avocado one.

August 14, 2019
    Michigan, United States

So Soft and Smooth my Hair loves this!

I took a chance on this product while picking up a prescription one day. It was like a souffle for my hair, and for a girl with curls, my hair never looked so fabulous after soaking in this miracle, straight out of the salon look all day long, and not a worry in the world for fear of the frizzies to take over. My hair felt stronger and looked healthier and had a beautiful shine after use. Recommended twice a week for beautiful hair.

August 12, 2019

Garnier Hair Mask

I got these at my local drug store. It’s good to add temporary moisture to hair. My hair was smooth and soft after just one use. It smells wonderful too. I love the natural scents of this brand.

August 12, 2019

the best

July 20, 2019

Damage Control

I found it worked quite nicely, and my hair is on the coarse side..

Used following shampoo and left it on for about 2-4 minutes before rinsing..

Applied quarter-sized amount to damp hair before drying. 👌

Hair was noticeably softer