Garnier Fructis Full and Plush Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #74 out of 2446 in Hair Care

April 08, 2017

I was very disappointed with this shampoo. I purchased this product because it was on sale and I always like to try products that will add volume to my hair. Thus product did not deliver on that claim. After washing with it my hair looked the same as a wash with any other shampoo! Even more so, the product did not clean mt hair properly. I washed my hair twice with the right amount of product and my scalp felt greasy and sticky. I do not recommend this and will not purchase it again.

April 07, 2017

I liked this shampoo a lot! It gave my hair a bit of bounce which was what I wanted. The only thing was that for some reason, my hair became more frizzy than usual after using it. But overall, this is the only shampoo that I've tried which actually gives me the volume I'm looking for!

March 21, 2017

j'aime bien ce produit, il laisse une bonne odeur dans ma chevelure. après chaque lavage j'ai l'impression que mes racines et mes cheveux ont pris un bon volume.

September 13, 2016

I got a full size product in the mail from Garnier to try. I usually use a different brand, and comparing this one is a little bit... watery? It smells great, but it's not something I would buy. It's very affordable, but doesn't meet my expectations.

September 03, 2016

I received a free sample of this Garnier Fructis Full and Plush Shampoo and didn't mind it at all. It has an amazing smell, a nice light fruity smell! It gives my hair a very good cleansing and I can feel it as I am shampooing it. It does seem to make my hair feel a little fuller after and lasts for the day. It's another good product at a very reasonable price that's worth a try!

July 20, 2016

J'adore les produits de chez Garnier, mais pas celui-ci. Il a rendu mes cheveux tellement sec et aucunement volumineux. Il a vraiment une bonne odeur, mais je n'aime pas qu'il ne soit pas éfficace dans mes cheveux.

June 11, 2016

I love the smell of this shampoo! It has such a pretty scent and it's probably my favourite feature of this shampoo. It didn't give me a ton of volume or thickness on its own, but when paired with the matching conditioner and treatment it gave my hair a bit of lift (after blow drying). It did leave my hair soft and shiny so that's a plus.

June 03, 2016

I love the smell of this shampoo but I find that Garnier products are just kinda "meh". I don't really find they do anything special for my hair, and my hair always ends up getting really staticky when I wash with this.

June 03, 2016

As a senior, I was somewhat worried that my hair was beginning to thin and so I purchased this product. I was so pleasantly surprised. It made my hair not only look fuller and thicker but it also felt fuller and thicker. After use, my hair also had a wonderful fragrance to it - even my 5 yr. old grandson said "Grandma - your hair smells yummy". My hair is totally white and so I was very pleased that it was so shiny and smooth following the use of the "plumper-upper" shampoo.

February 01, 2016

This shampoo and conditioner thickens your hair after the first use. Your hair looks much fuller after using them.