Garnier Fructis Repairing Papaya Treat Shampoo for Dry, Damaged Hair Reviews
#9 in Shampoo

This daily haircare range offers shampoos that care & conditioners that nourish with no weighdown — all made with 98% naturally derived ingredients.
  • Vegan and biodegradable formula
  • No nasties
  • 100% recyclable bottles, made with 60% recycled plastic to help reduce the use of planet resources

Cette gamme de soins quotidiens contient des shampooings traitants et des revitalisants nourrissants qui n'alourdissent pas — tous composés à 98 % d'ingrédients naturellement dérivés.
  • Formule végétalienne et écologique biodégradable
  • Sans ingrédients chimiques agressants ou nocifs
  • Bouteilles 100 % recyclables. Faites de plastique recyclé à 60 % pour aider à réduire l’utilisation des ressources de la planète

Try this product with Garnier Fructis Repairing Papaya Treat Conditioner for Dry, Damaged Hair

1.3/5

June 24, 2020

Not meant for blondes

Im a blonde and have dry damaged hair and this shampoo dried my hair further truly didn’t do anything to soften or repair. Smells great and truly has potential but not for my hair unfortunetly

June 24, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great Product

This shampoo was able to work wonders on my dry and damaged COVID-19 hair. After not having a cut in months, my hair is looking better than it has in months! 10/10 reccomend!

2.7/5

June 19, 2020

Too stripping for my hair

I love the smell and the fact that it's 98% natural, however, this shampoo dried both my hair and scalp, leaving it feeling fragile. I've even noticed some increase in breakage + it's not really dyed hair friendly, washing out the reds extra fast. A pass for me!

June 19, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

I love this Shampoo

I really enjoyed this product. It has an amazing natural smell and my hair feels wonderful after. I really liked that I didn't need a lot if product to use it either.

i also enjoyed the packaging.It was refreshing that it was clear and showed exactly what is in the product and clearly labeled what isn't in it.

I will be purchasing this In the future!

June 18, 2020

Yes please!

I loved this product! This shampoo is very nice, it's pretty mosturizing too. I love the papaya extract, no parabens or artifical colorants! Smells amazing. Love how well it lathered and got my hair squeaky clean. I would reccomend this shampoo and I would definitely purchase!

June 14, 2020

good but not spectacular

I received this product from chickadvisor to try and I liked it. it worked for my dry and curly hair. I'm not a huge fan of the scent, I don't like papayas. after using it I felt my hair soft and refreshed. I love that it's vegan and totally eco friendly.

June 11, 2020

Smells heavenly

For me if it doesn't smell good I will not buy it, but this smells amazing. I believe it is helping my hair so I will probably buy the conditioner to see for sure if it is helping

Love it!

I tried this shampoo for about 5-7 times now .and I m loving how it makes my hair feel after every wash ..love the smell of it..very refreshing...I am sure to buy this again!

June 10, 2020

très savoureux je je recommande

J'utilise seulement des produits de salon de coiffure habituellement j'ai eu per un peu d'essayer l'échantillon reçu et j'ai essayé le shampoing et j'ai été tres satisfaite du résultat sa texture son parfum spécial et unique la douceur de mes cheveux et le résultat je le recommande et je suis une nouvelle consommatrice :)

I’d buy again 👍🏽

Great product, love the scent, quality is awesome. Can find in almost every where 👍🏽😀 I use it everyday. My family likes it also need to get more soon