Garnier Fructis Repairing Papaya Treat Shampoo for Dry, Damaged Hair Reviews
#9 in Shampoo

This daily haircare range offers shampoos that care & conditioners that nourish with no weighdown — all made with 98% naturally derived ingredients.
  • Vegan and biodegradable formula
  • No nasties
  • 100% recyclable bottles, made with 60% recycled plastic to help reduce the use of planet resources

Cette gamme de soins quotidiens contient des shampooings traitants et des revitalisants nourrissants qui n'alourdissent pas — tous composés à 98 % d'ingrédients naturellement dérivés.
  • Formule végétalienne et écologique biodégradable
  • Sans ingrédients chimiques agressants ou nocifs
  • Bouteilles 100 % recyclables. Faites de plastique recyclé à 60 % pour aider à réduire l’utilisation des ressources de la planète

Try this product with Garnier Fructis Repairing Papaya Treat Conditioner for Dry, Damaged Hair

August 03, 2020

I believe that's good

I heard so many good reviews about this shampoo but i never use
    I love to try I have colour treated hair that is fine and frizzy. But i like to try because almost every review talks This shampoo was great at keeping the frizzy hair in check and it didn’t fade colour. I also they really enjoyed the scent and lather experience.

July 10, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Garnier really stepped up their hair game!

As someone who used to refuse to use garnier hair products I was taken aback by how much I enjoyed this shampoo! It leaves a wonderful fresh smell to clean hair. It suds well without drying our your hair too much. I did notice a bit of dandruff after using for a couple weeks so I wouldnt personally continue using it but I would recommend for anyone who doesn't have that issue and wants a natural shampoo at a great price!

2.8/5

July 08, 2020

Not for me

I heard so many good reviews about this shampoo but I have damaged and colored hair and my hair needs something more.
    It smells fruity which is nice but as I mentioned the quality is not what I needed.

July 03, 2020

🧼 🚿 Great shampoo

I do see a bit of a difference after using this shampoo. My hair became a little less damaged and dry. The scent isn't too overpowering after your shower. It comes in a convenient bottle where you don't have to squeeze to get the end of the product as you can just flip it upside down.

July 02, 2020

Smells amazing and works even better!

I often find shampoos either drying or ineffective, however this one was neither! It made my hair feel smooth and undamaged (my hair is bleached) and cleansed my scalp well. It smells fantastic and is made with natural ingredients which I love.

June 30, 2020

refreshing!

This product works amazing. It smells so fresh and really hydrates my dry hair. I love that this product is also all natural which makes it even better.

June 29, 2020
    California, United States

Smells great, feels clean!

This shampoo was awesome! I didn’t know what to expect given the label claimed vegan / plant derived ingredients but I was pleasantly surprised. It smelled so good, and my hair was clean after using this without feeling the dryness of your typical drug store shampoo. Would recommend this product!

June 26, 2020
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Pleasure to use.

I have colour treated hair that is fine and frizzy. This shampoo was great at keeping the frizzy hair in check and it didn’t fade my colour. I also really enjoyed the scent and lather experience. The packaging is nice; feels a little more like salon brands. I would recommend to anyone looking for a new shampoo to try this one and will repurchase when this one is finished.

June 24, 2020

I love this shampoo I actually bought this again

I love the smell of the product and the fact it’s not overly scented. I like the packaging it’s such a nice bottle. I enjoyed how my hair felt after use. I noticed my hair was very shiny after when blow drying and very soft texture.

June 24, 2020

Smells amazing, works amazing!!

This shampoo not only smells like a juicy fruity treat, but it makes my hair feels amazing! Perfectly moisturized without weighing my fine hair down. The packaging is super cute as well, almost like a little juice or smoothie you’d buy from the store. Highly recommend!