Garnier Fructis Repairing Papaya Treat Shampoo for Dry, Damaged Hair Reviews
#15 in Shampoo

This daily haircare range offers shampoos that care & conditioners that nourish with no weighdown — all made with 98% naturally derived ingredients.
  • Vegan and biodegradable formula
  • No nasties
  • 100% recyclable bottles, made with 60% recycled plastic to help reduce the use of planet resources

Cette gamme de soins quotidiens contient des shampooings traitants et des revitalisants nourrissants qui n'alourdissent pas — tous composés à 98 % d'ingrédients naturellement dérivés.
  • Formule végétalienne et écologique biodégradable
  • Sans ingrédients chimiques agressants ou nocifs
  • Bouteilles 100 % recyclables. Faites de plastique recyclé à 60 % pour aider à réduire l’utilisation des ressources de la planète

Try this product with Garnier Fructis Repairing Papaya Treat Conditioner for Dry, Damaged Hair

I love it

I would buy this product. This is the first shampoo I have tired on my hair which is so damaged and dry. That helped it a lot and the bonus is it's all natural and I didn't worry it was going to hurt my hair more. The smell was wondeful not overwhelming or anything. I plan to use this shampoo for awhile thank you so much 😊

Good shampoo

I started using this shampoo more than a week ago and I was impressed by how shiny my hair looked like at the beginning. It had lots of volume and was bouncy and healthy looking. After a couple more times, my hair is still shiny but it doesn’t have as much volume anymore.
    I’ll keep using it Because I want to see how it delivers over a longer period of time.
    I absolutely love the fruity smell and the packaging!

Amazing!

The smell of this shampoo is amazing, reminds me of being on vacation! This shampoo lathers and cleans well. My hair doesn't seem as dry and frizzy when I use this shampoo.

#gotitfree from ChickAdvisor

Smells fantastic!

I absolutely love the smell of this shampoo! And my boyfriend liked it so much he's started using it! I feel like it does a great job of cleaning the hair but I will say I have not noticed a different in the damage or dryness of my hair. Could just be that I am seriously in need of a haircut because of the pandemic though (as I'm sure we all are). I love that the packaging is recyclable and that the formula is vegan. I also love that it has no silicones, parabens or artificial dyes. I will say there was no symbol on the packaging telling you whether or not it was cruelty free though (just because something is vegan does not necessarily mean that they do not test on animals). As far as I'm aware Garnier Fructis is not an official cruelty free brand as they are owned by L'Oreal who does test on animals which is sad and unnecessary in this day and age. Other than that though it is a nice shampoo. I just prefer to use a brand that does not test on animals so I probably will not re-buy this one.

Love the smell

First of all I love the smell. It leaves my hair smell so good. Its able to last me 3 days without shampooing. I love that it makes my hair less oily and feels so soft to the touch. Overall an awesome product.

New Brunswick, Canada

The fragrance alone will make you want to purchase this!

I received this product for free to try out and give my honest opinion. The moment I opened up this bottle, the fragrance got to me. The smell is definitely strong but in a good way. It smells like a papaya! It definitely will wake you up in the morning.

I love the packaging and the overall shape of the bottle. The texture of the shampoo is nice and thick. The shampoo lathers well and leaves my hair feeling moisturized, light and clean. The one thing that is really important to me in a shampoo is how heavy it makes my hair feel. This product does not weigh down my hair and it’s great. I also love that this product is silicone free. It’s something I have recently been looking for in shampoos. I give this product a thumbs up!

Smell is divine!!

I received a bottle of Garnier Fructis Repairing Papaya Treat Shampoo free from ChickAdvisor. I was so excited because I love anything papaya! The smell of this shampoo is so delicious I want to eat it. My hair is dry and damaged so I need conditioner and was sad that my conditioner masked the amazing papaya scent. I will be buying the matching conditioner asap. This shampoo cleaned well and removed all the product from my hair without making it feel stripped. I only needed to shampoo once and my hair felt clean and moisturized. Price seems fair and the bottle is cute- it reminds me of a juice bottle. I am so excited to get the matching conditioner and other matching products.

Great product!

I really liked this product. I absolutely love the bottle it comes in and it smells amazing. I don't have super damaged hair but it makes my hair feel soft and shiny. I will use this again for sure. The bottle alone is so convenient for my camper. It's such a great size. Got it free in my ecobox!

May 27, 2020

It smells amazing!

First of all the scent is amazing!! It smells good enough to drink. Thank goodness for warning labels. It made my hair feel so soft and smelled so good. My hair is damaged and this really does help. I love that the product is 98% derived from natural ingredients. Yay it's vegan!

May 27, 2020

Unusual but amazing !

I absolutely loved this shampoo left gave my dry damaged locks some serious love. A little went a long way and it definitely felt like I was putting fresh papaya fruit into my hair. The scent was wonderful without being overpowering. The shampoo lathered well and rinsed off nicely leaving my hair feeling soft and smooth and fresh. Will definitely purchase again .