Garnier Fructis Repairing Papaya Treat Shampoo for Dry, Damaged Hair Reviews
#9 in Shampoo

This daily haircare range offers shampoos that care & conditioners that nourish with no weighdown — all made with 98% naturally derived ingredients.
  • Vegan and biodegradable formula
  • No nasties
  • 100% recyclable bottles, made with 60% recycled plastic to help reduce the use of planet resources

Cette gamme de soins quotidiens contient des shampooings traitants et des revitalisants nourrissants qui n'alourdissent pas — tous composés à 98 % d'ingrédients naturellement dérivés.
  • Formule végétalienne et écologique biodégradable
  • Sans ingrédients chimiques agressants ou nocifs
  • Bouteilles 100 % recyclables. Faites de plastique recyclé à 60 % pour aider à réduire l’utilisation des ressources de la planète

Try this product with Garnier Fructis Repairing Papaya Treat Conditioner for Dry, Damaged Hair

June 08, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Repairing shampoo

The thing I love most about this product is the scent. Oh my goodness it smells so good. Such a fresh invigorating smell. I used this shampoo on all of my family. Children. Husband. It cleaned very well but didn't strip the good oils.

June 07, 2020

Love the smell of this shampoo

I have now used this shampoo a few times and I love how soft my hair feels. I have frizzy/dry curly hair and this product has helped eliminate this. My favourite thing about this shampoo is the smell. Every time I used it in the shower it smells like I’m on vacation I’m the Caribbean. You definitely need to try this one out

June 06, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Bouncy and Fresh

The smell of this shampoo is delightful. I love the natural ingredients and softness of the formula. Left my hair very bouncy, clean and incredibly moisturized

June 06, 2020

Smells great!

I needed to find a new haircare set so it was perfect timing to have the opportunity to try this! My hair isn't heat styled, or dyed or anything. But nothing seemed to be working for my hair as I'm dealing with postpartum hormones 😅 This shampoo works so well and smells great, and I love that it has natural ingredients. It works so well for my hair! I even bought the mask that doubles as conditioner and it works so well, my hair is soft and healthy. Which is great since the pandemic is making me grow my hair out long. 😝 I'm glad I have this now and will buy it in the future.

I received a bottle of this shampoo to test and review. #GotItFree #ChickAdvisorEcoBox

Silky smooth

I would normally be turned off from a shampoo with a strong scent but I actually don’t mind this one. I like the thickness of the shampoo as you pour it out into your hand. It doesn’t run through your fingers and wastefully down the drain before it even makes it to your head. It lathers well and leaves it silky after rinsing, almost indicating that you don’t need to follow up with conditioner. The thickness of the shampoo tells me that I’m going to fly through the bottle in no time. Bottle seems small in order for it to last a decent amount of time. Overall, I would buy this again.

Love

I got this complementary from another company and I LOVED it. Made my hair feel smooth and fresh. I was very pleased. I recommend if you'd like to give it a try.

Not found, Not found

Much needed repair!!

I was so thrilled to have recently been chosen to try and review the “Eco Box” from ChicAdvisor and it’s contributing brands.
    One of the products to try, was the Garnier Fructis Repairing Treat Shampoo...
    First of all the scent is heavenly! A fragrant, tropical papaya, that completely enveloped my shower! I found the fragrance stuck around for most of the day, catching wiffs as I was going about my day.
    I did find it to be repairing, and it seemed to smooth out my frizzy bits! I’m a girl who loves a good lather with my shampoo, and this also delivered on that. Nice and bubbly.
    Overall, I was really pleased with this shampoo and it delivered on all its claims. Would definitely repurchase!
    #gotitfree

Nourishing treat!

I really liked this shampoo. It cleaned my hair very well with just one wash (I only wash once a week and it did a great job of getting rid if product build up). It smells great and made my dry, heat and color damaged hair feel soft.

June 04, 2020

Absolutely loved this product

Loved the repairing treat shampoo! The vegan friendly formula and no silicones was a big draw for me. I wasted expecting it to work so well with my fine oily hair but it was amazing.It made my hair feel less greasy all day plus never really needed to use conditioner . I highly recommend it!

June 04, 2020

Just like the hair treat

Great overall product! Just like the hair treats but in shampoo form. Has a thicker texture, but very foamy for hrest lather. Will probably purchase again! Have yet to try the matching conditioner