Garnier Fructis Repairing Papaya Treat Shampoo for Dry, Damaged Hair Reviews
#9 in Shampoo

This daily haircare range offers shampoos that care & conditioners that nourish with no weighdown — all made with 98% naturally derived ingredients.
  • Vegan and biodegradable formula
  • No nasties
  • 100% recyclable bottles, made with 60% recycled plastic to help reduce the use of planet resources

Cette gamme de soins quotidiens contient des shampooings traitants et des revitalisants nourrissants qui n'alourdissent pas — tous composés à 98 % d'ingrédients naturellement dérivés.
  • Formule végétalienne et écologique biodégradable
  • Sans ingrédients chimiques agressants ou nocifs
  • Bouteilles 100 % recyclables. Faites de plastique recyclé à 60 % pour aider à réduire l’utilisation des ressources de la planète

Try this product with Garnier Fructis Repairing Papaya Treat Conditioner for Dry, Damaged Hair

June 10, 2020

I would buy this product!

I tried this product for a couple days and noticed that it has made my hair more smooth and and shinier.
    It feels less dry however it is still brittle and don’t feel like it would help long term
    However, it does smell amazing and the fact that it is naturally derived, it adds to the value of it!

Love love love

I love how it feels doesn’t make my hair dry at all! I had a lot of dryness and it’s helping so much already! I highly recommend this product and will continue to use jt

Awesome

I have curly dry hair so this shampoo is Perfect for my hair texture, my hair feels soft and manageable after, Also it smells so good I want to drink it

Would buy again

I would definitely buy this shampoo again. My hair felt fuller, thicker and healthier within the few washes. Great product and it also smells amazing.

June 09, 2020

Make your hair so smooth

I like this shampoo even for colored hair, it makes it so smooth, it smells good too. Really affordable. Will repurchase. I had really dried hair and it really moiturize them after just one wash !!!

2.0/5

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Not a fan

I use a lot of heat so my hair is fairly damaged this made my hair feel so heavy and unclean. I won’t be using it in the future. Definitely not worth it.

2.3/5

June 09, 2020

Smells great, but didn't work for my hair

I really like the idea of the commitment to use mostly natural ingredients for this shampoo. The tropical papaya smell was also really enjoyable for me. However, this shampoo did not work well for my hair. For reference, I have long, wavy, brown hair. Although this formula is supposed to be hydrating and repair damage, I found that my hair felt much more dry than it did before I used this shampoo. I really did not like the way it made my hair feel after I washed it out. Because of this, I would not repurchase.

Good value shampoo

This shampoo smells great! It also has a thicker consistency which I appreciate. It does a good job at cleansing the hair, and is an affordable price. I have not tried the matching conditioner.

Overall good shampoo

I tried this shampoo and it worked well but I’m not a huge fan of the scent. Overall it worked well but didn’t see a difference with the damage in my hair

June 08, 2020

Left hair feeling smooth

Great product will purchase in the future left hair feeling smooth feeling clean smelled very nice looking forward to purchasing when available in stores