Garnier Fructis Repairing Papaya Treat Shampoo for Dry, Damaged Hair Reviews
#9 in Shampoo

This daily haircare range offers shampoos that care & conditioners that nourish with no weighdown — all made with 98% naturally derived ingredients.
  • Vegan and biodegradable formula
  • No nasties
  • 100% recyclable bottles, made with 60% recycled plastic to help reduce the use of planet resources

Cette gamme de soins quotidiens contient des shampooings traitants et des revitalisants nourrissants qui n'alourdissent pas — tous composés à 98 % d'ingrédients naturellement dérivés.
  • Formule végétalienne et écologique biodégradable
  • Sans ingrédients chimiques agressants ou nocifs
  • Bouteilles 100 % recyclables. Faites de plastique recyclé à 60 % pour aider à réduire l’utilisation des ressources de la planète

Try this product with Garnier Fructis Repairing Papaya Treat Conditioner for Dry, Damaged Hair

June 02, 2020

Love the mango

I love the scent. And because it’s natural line. I would recommend this to family and friends for sure. The price point is great as well. I do feel like I need more for my hair, other than that no complains.
    Leaves my hair soft and silky and healthy looking.

June 02, 2020

Delicious

This left my hair so soft and smelling amazing, like literally amazing. I made sure I straightened my hair after to see how well it works and my hair was so soft and shiny. Definitely will be purchasing.

Love this product

This shampoo smells great and worked really well on my hair. My ends were dry but feel much better and were well moisturized after use. The best part was that the ingredients are almost 100% natural 🙌🏽

Wonderful scent

I haven't used shampoo in over a year (I've switched to baking soda and apple cider vinegar), but I was so excited to give this a try when I found out I was accepted to try this for free. The scent is really refreshing, but not too perfumery.
    One of the reasons I switched from regular shampoo was the environmental impact the bottles were having, but knowing that these bottles are recyclable, and that the shampoo is derived from organic ingredients as well.
    At the end of the day, I enjoy this product and I very well may buy it if I ever switch back to shampoo again, and so for that reason, I do recommend it!

Great moisturizing shampoo

I was offered to try the Garnier Fructis repairing papaya treat shampoo as a part of the ChickAdvisor campaign. I really like this shampoo's moisturizing abilities and smell. My hair felt clean and no dryness. I would recommend this product to a friend with dry or normal hair.

It's very moisturizing

I received it to try for free by chickadvisor. This shampoo is not too drying or too moisturizing. It gives perfect hydration to my hair and leaves them looking shiny and voluminous. Plus it smells amazing.

Smells like summer!

I've got lucky to be selected to try this new Garnier Fructis Repairing Papaya Shampoo. I was eyeing this new product on the shelfs, and I was super excited to try it.

It performs great. Despite it's natural, there is as much foam as in regular non-natural shampoos, and its smells like exotic juice, very summery and refreshing

Quelle odeur incroyable!!

J'ai eu la chance de tester gratuitement cette nouvelle gamme de produits Garnier Fructis et j'ai grandement apprécié le résultat.

Tout d'abord, la fragrance de ce shampoing est tout simplement incroyable. J'adore!!

Il laisse les cheveux doux sans les dessécher et si vous avez les cheveux bouclés, j'ai trouvé qu'il activait également les boucles.

Pour ces raisons, je reccommande ce produit!

Love this shampoo

I have received this product to try for free and share my opinion.
    I've been using this shampoo four times already and I noticed that I don't need a conditioner after. My hair is shiny and has a light fruity scent after the use. I'll buy it again.

Nothing new

Garnier does great hair care products, but what I didn't like is that they're marketing this as a healthier version of their shampoos. They throw the label natural on it but when you look at the ingredient list, it's the same SLS filled shampoo as lots of others. It's nice to see that it doesn't contain artificial colours, parabens or silicones.

I think it's a fine shampoo if you're not too picky about the ingredients and it smells nice.

#chickadvisorecobox #gotitfree