• Garnier Nutrisse Intense Reds for Dark Hair
  • Garnier Nutrisse Intense Reds for Dark Hair

Garnier Nutrisse Intense Reds for Dark Hair Reviews

Ranked #287 out of 331 in Hair Colour

June 13, 2017

Ma soeur ne jure que pour les produits Garnir pour ses cheve

La semaine dernière ma soeur devait faire quelque chose avec ses cheveux et elle m'a demandé de lui acheter Intense Nutriments de Garnier! Moi je n'y connais rien en la matière et j'ai dû l'aider, elle n'a pas l'énergie suffisantes pour le faire toute seule!
    A la fin ses cheveux était brillants et doux comme de la soie.
    Je recommande les produits de Garnier pour celles qui en ont besoin!

June 13, 2017

#RedHairFlair

I was quite impressed with the results from this product. Often (even when a product states it works on dark hair) a product will give a dull barely coloured look. Garner Nutrisse Intense Reds for Dark Hair delivered a shiny, soft, vibrant look (and even covered my gray hairs!) Hallelu!

February 24, 2015

This dye doesn't fix when you have already a black pharmacy dye in your hair so you don't have all the glints that we are supposed to.

October 29, 2014

Pretty good product. I buy it when it is on sale. It leaves my hair shiny and the colour takes well. The end results look good and I get complemented on the colour. Works for me!!

March 25, 2014

I am not a redhead I have black hair and my mom pick up this product when she likes me really really red and It's effective after I use the haircolour It's a visible red it's intense red The process of using the hair dye is simple I had used the Garnier Nutrisse line my mom uses the line too. My hair catches guys' attention Yee-haw!

3.2/5

February 04, 2013

This is a great product for an at-home hair color. It is easy to apply, it keeps your hair feeling healthy, and the color lasts for a long time. The only problem with it was, I bleached some of my hair first so the color would be more vibrant, and that meant it faded into an awful orange color. Lesson learned. I have stopped dyeing my hair since I corrected it, and if I am ever going to dye it again, I am definitely going to a salon.

February 21, 2012

I have been colouring my hair on and off red since I was about 12 years old (now 26). The one problem I always had was the drug store dyes showing up brightly on my natural very dark hair. Until I went to beauty school and learned how to do it properly with professional products. But after a while I started having allergic reactions to the only pro line I could get where I live. I was so disappointed that I would have to stop dying my hair at all until I read online about many other women having reactions to most dyes except Garnier Nutrisse. So I went looking at my local drugstore and figured I would just get their regular red colour that usually only tints my hair slightly. But now they have a line specifically for reds to show up on dark hair. I thought wow perfect for me! I gave it a try and love it. The red processed nice and bright like the other brand without all the strong chemical smells. Two weeks later I'm still bright (with using colour protective products as usual) and I didn't have a single itch or sting etc to my scalp at all. So happy they came out with this for us dark hair ladies and that Garnier's brand is much more sensitive to my poor head.

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge