Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream Hair Color Reviews

Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream treats and protects your hair while delivering rich long-lasting colour for 100% grey coverage. Enriched with fruit oil concentrates, this new Colour Cream, with its new larger-sized tube of Rich Nourishing Conditioner Cream, penetrates into the hair fibers to deeply nourish the hair. Using Garnier Nutrisse Cream will enhance your hair's healthy-looking appearance.

August 28, 2017

Best hair colour!

This is the only hair colour I use on my hair and I love it! It has such a wonderful creamy consistency which gets into my hair nicely and evenly and leaves my hair feeling soft and nourished after I wash it out. I love the selection of colour they have as well. I mainly use a lighter brown in the summertime and a deeper mahogany in the wintertime. I would recommend if you have a sensitive scalp because this is the only hair colour that doesn't irritate my scalp.

August 11, 2017

Love it!!

Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream hair colour has been my go-to brand for years! I love my colour, it lasts a good 5-6 weeks and makes my hair feel soft and manageable!!

3.2/5

August 11, 2017

did not cover grey for long

like the ease of use and no offensive odors. found the grey coverage did'nt last very long. the cream rinse wasn't as nice as some other hair color i have used

July 10, 2017

Ma teinture

Résultats comparables à une teinture de salon (oui sérieux!) pour une fraction du prix ! Environ une dizaine de dollars en pharmacie! Laisse les cheveux hydrates comparés à d'autres teintures

July 07, 2017

Hair dye success

This hair dye left my hair not only coloured but also feeling soft and silky. My hair felt healthy and strong. I will say that you should leave it on a little longer if you have colour resist grays.

June 24, 2017

Great hair colour

I love using this when I have to colour my hair. It's so easy to use and takes no time at all. It's great for covering all awful grey too!! It has a nice scent too. Great product. I usually stock up when it goes on sale, so I always have some onhand.

June 21, 2017

TEINTURE

Pour ma part c'est la meilleur des teintures point final la couleur est telle que sur la boite ,les cheveux sont doux apres et pas maganer,l'odeur du revitalisant dedans sens tres bonne,et la teinture dure tres longtmemps

June 20, 2017

Not my first time buying & and won't be the last.

After use my hair still looks healthy and i am very impressed by the results. I've used colors from blonde to red to black and they are all wonderful.

2.0/5

June 14, 2017

Sad

Not sure what happened with this hair color but it is not as good as it use to be. After just a few washes the colour was pretty much gone. Very disappointing and a waste of money

0.8/5

June 14, 2017

Save your money!

This product does not work for me at all, I used three whole boxes to try and cover my original color. My hair was a lighter brown and I wanted dark brown, my hair came out the same color. I wasted my money on buying the three boxes and came out with damaged hair. I don't recommend this sadly, but that is from my own personal experience.