Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream Hair Color Reviews

Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream treats and protects your hair while delivering rich long-lasting colour for 100% grey coverage. Enriched with fruit oil concentrates, this new Colour Cream, with its new larger-sized tube of Rich Nourishing Conditioner Cream, penetrates into the hair fibers to deeply nourish the hair. Using Garnier Nutrisse Cream will enhance your hair's healthy-looking appearance.

April 04, 2018

cheap and easy

This is the first Garnier product I've actually really liked. Their hair care and skin care lines just aren't for me, but when I tried their hair dye I was really surprised. it had a really nice scent to it and it made my hair feel so soft and healthy. It also covered really well and the dye wasn't messy and it spread easily throughout my hair. Definitely recommend!

March 26, 2018

This is a very good product for the price!

I bought this hair dye hoping to fix a hair mistake! It covered really well, but I chose the wrong shade to match my roots. The downside was, that it didn't color the gray hairs as dark so they still stuck out!

0.5/5

March 23, 2018

Worst experience ever!

My first time trying this product. The procedure went very well. I let the color stay on my hair for the recommended time. I then washed my hair out and dried it. A few days later i experienced a very itchy scalf. I looked through my hair and found big chunks of dry skin that was the same color as the dye. I picked them out and underneath the skin was raw patches. This product burnt my scalp and messed my hair up. I will never use it again or recommend it

March 19, 2018

Great prduct

The dye does not dry out your hair and the color on the box is very close to what I usually get. It lasts long and is so easy to do a root touch up. It does not burn the scalp like so many. It is thick and not runny so it is easy to control.

March 14, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great Haircolour!

This has become my new go to colour. The brand I used to use faded out quickly & turned blondish unless I went to a much darker colour. Garnier Nutrisse colour holds very well, & doesn't fade out to blonde. Even tho my natural colour is brunette, my hair has a red core (according to my hairdresser), so it tends to turn quite reddish, and depending on the colour can even lean towards carrot top colour. Nutrisse doesn't do this to my hair, With my chosen colour I get auburn tones but nothing over the top.
    I will continue buying Garnier Nutrisse!

March 13, 2018

Look Ma! No Drips! No Stink! :D

No drips down the neck or dying my temples by accident. No dry crispy hair. No Stink :D All which are super important to me. Creamy just like you said it would be! Thank you so much! So Happy!

March 12, 2018

would definitely buy again!!!

THE GARNIER RANGE OF HAIR COLORS ARE THE BEST IN THE MARKET ACCORDING TO ME THEY ARE VERY,WHICH SOOTHING AND NOURISHING AS WELL WHICH I RALLY LIKE.THEY HAVE GOT 3 IMPORTANT OIL EXTRACTS IN IT WHICH TAKES GOOD CARE OF YOUR HAIR AND HELPS IT GROW STRONG.THE COLOR ALSO IS OF VERY GOOD QUALITY AND GIVES A PERFECT SHADE TO YOUR HAIR.THOUGH IT IS GOOD BUT SOME PEOPLE MAY BE ALLERGIC TO IT AND THUS PRE TESTS ARE VERY MUCH REQUIRED.

March 08, 2018

I will continue using only this product

I have been using for over 5 years I started using the purple three months ago and honestly not a day goes by that someone stops me to tell me how much they love the colour of my hair. Even complete strangers I had a color like this over 30 years ago but the company went dead and only now have I found something comparable!
    Thank you Nutrisse I love this color!

March 08, 2018

Garnier hair dye

I recently died my hair with Garnier hair dye and it was easy to use and put in, the was hardly no bad smell and my color looks great. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.

March 06, 2018

I will buy this product again

I use colour #42 and it's a nice rich shade and nicely covers my greys. It isn't runny however I do need to use two boxes to colour my shoulder length hair. I would recommend this product.