4.1/5
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Moisturizer Reviews

If you're concerned with the evenness of your skin tone, this non greasy formula is designed to smooth dull, rough skin so it looks polished, even-toned and more radiant. It contains an antioxidant complex of Vitamin C and E as well as gentle exfoliating Lip-Hydroxyl Acid (LHA).

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizeror the Garnier Micellar Water.

For more information, please visit Garnier.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

July 12, 2019

Decent moisturizer

Good quality moisturizer, the pump format is super convenient, the moisturizing power lasts for at least half a day. I would buy this again. Packaging is cute too.

July 07, 2019

repeat customer

This is a great daily moisturizer for the value! I use it every morning before I put my makeup on. I love that it's available with 30 SPF! I noticed that it helps with minor discoloration after a week or so of usinng!

February 20, 2019

A ok moisturizer at a good price

This moisturizer was ok .I like the pump bottle so you get just the right amount of product . It didn’t make my skin as smooth as other products I’ve tried. I liked that it was non greasy . It’s a ok moisturizer .

April 13, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great face cream!

Have been using this product for months. You really get a lot of cream out of the one bottle, I think because it has the pump so you do not waste too much. I feel it has made my skin feel smoother, but not sure how much "brighter" I have had less break-outs since using this along with Garnier's Skin Naturals Pure Active Purifying Cleansing Gel for Oily and Blemish-Prone Skin.

March 31, 2018

A simple lightweight moisturizer.

This is a lightweight moisturizer that absorbs quickly and doesn't leave the skin looking oily or feeling tacky. It wears well under makeup and doesn't seem to pill like some other creams tend to do.After continuous use my skin was left feeling softer and smoother. I didn't notice any brightening effects but it's still great for a basic, every day moisturizer. I also like that it contains SPF 15 but since it's not very high I still recommend wearing sunscreen. It is lightly scented which might be an issue for this who dont like fragranced products but thankfully it didn't irritate my skin.

March 12, 2018

Great moisturizer

This is one of my favorite face moisturizers. I love that it has a bit of sun protection but is super light and absorbs very nicely - so many spf moisturizers don't absorb and feel greasy under make up but this one is great. I don't think it really does a whole lot in the brightening or smoothing department for me but I mostly bought it for a nice light spf moisturizer.
    I love the pump container but wish it had a see through window to be able to judge how much is left.

December 14, 2017

Du soleil dans ma journée!

J’aime ce produit car à la base j’ai un teint terne. J’utilise celui-ci avant l’application de mon fond de teint pour donner de l’éclat à mon teint. Je l’utilise parfois aussi comme « primer » avant le maquillage.

3.2/5

August 18, 2017

Your average moisturizer

Okay,

So here's the thing: While I notice a difference in my skin when I'm not wearing this moisturizer, I feel it was still your average moisturizer.

The nice thing about this moisturizer is that it isn't too oily and doesn't leave my skin any more greasy than it would be on a daily basis. So I don't have any more breakouts than I would normally have. The plus side of this moisturizer is that it has SPF 15 in it. And for those of you with pale skin like myself, you know how important wearing sunscreen is on a daily basis. It's nice to have it built into a moisturizer so that I don't have to add it on after already lathering on a moisturizer. Who wants to feel like you're wearing a mask of makeup all day on your face?

It has a nice scent to it, but it seems like just your average moisturizer. It didn't really make me hear bells and whistles after six weeks of wearing it.

June 19, 2017

This product smells great and applies very smoothly!

This product smells amazing and applies very smoothly and leaves the skin feeling soft and supple. Great moisturizer. I have dry skin and it feels even drier in the winter time so this product definitely rescues my skin during the cold months. If you do have oily skin I would not highly recommend it as it can make you look very greasy, but definitely try it if you tend to have a drier skin. This also works as a smooth base under makeup and it leaves you with a healthy and beautiful glow as well!

June 11, 2017

This moisturizer worked and did the job for my oily skin. I felt that the scent was too strong as it felt overwhelming when I put it on. Otherwise its an average product for oily skin