4.1/5
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Moisturizer Reviews

If you're concerned with the evenness of your skin tone, this non greasy formula is designed to smooth dull, rough skin so it looks polished, even-toned and more radiant. It contains an antioxidant complex of Vitamin C and E as well as gentle exfoliating Lip-Hydroxyl Acid (LHA).

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizeror the Garnier Micellar Water.

For more information, please visit Garnier.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

June 05, 2019

Wow

J'ai essayée ce produit parce que j'en avais beaucoup entendue parler et j'ai adorée. Il lisse la peau vraiment bien sans laisser d'effet gras et pénètre vraiment rapidement tout en laissant un effet lumineux.

February 27, 2019

Brighter face

Garnier clearly brighter moisturizer, has such a nice scent, it keeps my skin so soft and moisturized. it doesn’t feel greasy, which I love. Keeps my skin looking brighter. Great price too..

July 04, 2018

Honestly Worth it !

I have tried many vitamin C products to help with some acne scaring i have on my face and this one is the most affordable and effective i have used and loved. The only down side is the very strong perfumy smell it has, as someone who is sensitive to scents i find it hard to use religiously but the scent doesn't last forever and because it works so well i continue to use this product

May 15, 2018

Formidable hydratant

Je suis une fanatique des finis lumineux et cet hydratant est fantastique. La peau paraît lisse et elle est douce au touché. Il ne laisse pas de fini huileux ou collant et il pénètre rapidement. Je l'utilise tous les jours.

March 14, 2018

Cela glisse un peu

J'adore ce produit que je qualifie de produit de dépannage.... cependant je ne conseille pas d'en mettre lorsque vous allez , en été, dans les bois en présence de moustiques. En fait, je jouais avec mes enfants à cache-cache à la tombé de la nuit et j'avais mis le GARNIER SKINACTIVE CLEARLY BRIGHTER BRIGHTENING & SMOOTHING MOISTURIZER mais mes enfants m'ont rapidement aperçus et découverts car l'effet CLEARLY BRIGHTER BRIGHTENING a alors révélé ma peau alors devenu beaucoup trop pâle dans la pénombre mais j'adore mes enfant. L'Idée serait de faire un nouveau produit pour la nuit soit le GARNIER SKINACTIVE CLEARLY darker BRIGHTENING & SMOOTHING MOISTURIZER. Merci mes enfants adorent votre produit car je perds toujours à la cache-cache.

October 24, 2017

Great-feeling moisturizer.

After trying a different Garnier moisturizer a while ago, I told myself i wouldn't bother with Garnier skincare anymore because it made my skin look awful. I'm so glad I reconsidered that and tried this when it was on sale, because I really, really like it and will definitely repurchase it, even at full price. This moisturizes well without leaving any sort of film on my skin (a problem I found with other moisturizers with SPF), and I really like the smell of it too! Once my skin absorbs it, there's no stickiness or anything, my skin just feels soft. I also love that it has SPF and will probably try the SPF30 version when I run out of my current bottle with SPF15.

October 14, 2017

brightens dull skin

love this lotion. it really helped to smooth and brighten my skin that has been breaking out lately. I will totally buy it again, works nice under makeup too

July 27, 2017

Great moisturizer

Lately before I buy a product I will look at reviews and make a decision based on that. This was one of them and the reviewers were right this is a great moisturizer I have combination skin but at times on the oily side especially in the summer I didn't find it had a greasy after feel once it was absorb. During colder months I will wear under makeup but usually in the summer I don't and it does wear well through out the day. I also have noticed an even skin tone and brighter looking. So glad I found something that works and feels good on.

July 13, 2017

AMAZING

Absolutely LOVE the Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Moisturizer! I decided to buy this after having such a great experience with my skinactive face wash by Garnier. It blew me away, I just love the look and feel of my skin using them both together in my routine. I was skeptical in the pass about garnier as a skin care brand.. Never again! They have completely surpassed all my expectations and I will continue to buy their face care products now.

May 08, 2017

I have been using these products for awhile, as a regular treatment and wash, always gets thespots out and sometimes use as alone, would recommend others to try it.