4.1/5
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Moisturizer Reviews

If you're concerned with the evenness of your skin tone, this non greasy formula is designed to smooth dull, rough skin so it looks polished, even-toned and more radiant. It contains an antioxidant complex of Vitamin C and E as well as gentle exfoliating Lip-Hydroxyl Acid (LHA).

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizeror the Garnier Micellar Water.

For more information, please visit Garnier.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Excellent product !

This is a very good and gentle cream. Very effective, you can see the amazing results within one use. Absorb instantly to the skin. I love it and definitely buy it in the future.

Leeds, United Kingdom

Lightness

It is very easy to apply, does not clog pores, has a pleasant smell, which is ideal for vitamin C, it is very necessary for the face of a woman or a girl.

December 11, 2019

One of the bests moisturizers!

This moisturizer is amazing i use it all days it has spf inside my skin is protected from sun it bright my skin and day by day my skin feel smoother and lighter i truely recommend

June 05, 2019

Wow

J'ai essayée ce produit parce que j'en avais beaucoup entendue parler et j'ai adorée. Il lisse la peau vraiment bien sans laisser d'effet gras et pénètre vraiment rapidement tout en laissant un effet lumineux.

February 27, 2019

Brighter face

Garnier clearly brighter moisturizer, has such a nice scent, it keeps my skin so soft and moisturized. it doesn’t feel greasy, which I love. Keeps my skin looking brighter. Great price too..

July 04, 2018

Honestly Worth it !

I have tried many vitamin C products to help with some acne scaring i have on my face and this one is the most affordable and effective i have used and loved. The only down side is the very strong perfumy smell it has, as someone who is sensitive to scents i find it hard to use religiously but the scent doesn't last forever and because it works so well i continue to use this product

May 15, 2018

Formidable hydratant

Je suis une fanatique des finis lumineux et cet hydratant est fantastique. La peau paraît lisse et elle est douce au touché. Il ne laisse pas de fini huileux ou collant et il pénètre rapidement. Je l'utilise tous les jours.

March 14, 2018

Cela glisse un peu

J'adore ce produit que je qualifie de produit de dépannage.... cependant je ne conseille pas d'en mettre lorsque vous allez , en été, dans les bois en présence de moustiques. En fait, je jouais avec mes enfants à cache-cache à la tombé de la nuit et j'avais mis le GARNIER SKINACTIVE CLEARLY BRIGHTER BRIGHTENING & SMOOTHING MOISTURIZER mais mes enfants m'ont rapidement aperçus et découverts car l'effet CLEARLY BRIGHTER BRIGHTENING a alors révélé ma peau alors devenu beaucoup trop pâle dans la pénombre mais j'adore mes enfant. L'Idée serait de faire un nouveau produit pour la nuit soit le GARNIER SKINACTIVE CLEARLY darker BRIGHTENING & SMOOTHING MOISTURIZER. Merci mes enfants adorent votre produit car je perds toujours à la cache-cache.

October 24, 2017

Great-feeling moisturizer.

After trying a different Garnier moisturizer a while ago, I told myself i wouldn't bother with Garnier skincare anymore because it made my skin look awful. I'm so glad I reconsidered that and tried this when it was on sale, because I really, really like it and will definitely repurchase it, even at full price. This moisturizes well without leaving any sort of film on my skin (a problem I found with other moisturizers with SPF), and I really like the smell of it too! Once my skin absorbs it, there's no stickiness or anything, my skin just feels soft. I also love that it has SPF and will probably try the SPF30 version when I run out of my current bottle with SPF15.

October 14, 2017

brightens dull skin

love this lotion. it really helped to smooth and brighten my skin that has been breaking out lately. I will totally buy it again, works nice under makeup too