Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 with Vitamin-C Reviews

Removes make-up + cleanses + brightens, no rinsing for dull and sensitive skin.

Eau Micellaire Nettoyante avec de la Vitamine C - Enlève le maquillage + nettoie + illumine, sans rincer. Pour la peau terne et sensible.

You may also like GARNIER SKINACTIVE MICELLAR CLEANSING REUSABLE ECOPADS

February 27, 2021

Love the added bonus of Vitamin-C!

I am a faithful user of Garnier Micellar Water and was excited that I got to try the newest addition. My skin always looks dull during the winter so Vitamin-C was exactly what I needed. In addition to being effective at removing makeup and making my skin feel refreshed, my skin appears brighter and less tired looking.

February 27, 2021

Glow up !

Removes makeup very easily. My favorite thing about this micellar water : the Glow-Up factor. It does help with making dull skin brighter. I also love that the bottle is recyclable. My only negative : it isnt as moisturizing as other micellar water I have tried in the past. Good value for the quality/quantity.

Perfect for sensitive skin

I have dehydrated and sensitive skin. And I don't link to spend much time on skincare. This product is complete, and it saved me lots of time. I would like to recommend this to those who have sensitive skin.

Perfect

I an in love with this Vitamin C Micellar Water. I use it with the Reusable Eco Pads also from Garnier. What I like most was that it is no alcohol, no perfum, no oil.

February 26, 2021

Yes, vitamin C micellar water!

Yes, yes, yes! Garnier micellar water is my go to - I always have it in my cabinet. I also recently introduced vitamin c serum to my skincare routine, so having a micellar water product WITB vitamin c is awesome.

February 25, 2021

Removes my makeup so well!!

What a fabulous product!! In combination with the eco pads this product works wonders. I’m able to remove all of the dirt and makeup in just seconds. Will be purchasing this micellar water again!! I have even noticed my skin going brighter! #gotitfree

Nice

I have been a fan of micellar water for years now, a lightweight easy option I love. This product In particular is probably my favorite so far! Really leaves my skin feeling soft

Micellar

I love how the makeup comes off with one swipe with this micellar water and requires no rinsing with water!!! Very smooth feeling and fresh. I would purchase again

Always a great option

I’ve always used Garnier miscellar waters to remove my makeup, so I knew I’d enjoy this when I received it from Chickadvisor, however I had never tried the Vitamin C one. I haven’t used it long enough to see any long term difference in my skin but it does the job well and never stings my eyes which is the most important thing for me. I will always recommend the Garnier line of miscellar waters because they’re hands down the best for the price.

February 24, 2021

Clear on the skin!

I use this day and night before I go to bed! Especially when I have makeup on, this removes my makeup very easily and cleanly. Can't complain either because a bottle lasts me a good six months!