Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water with Argan Oil Reviews

December 04, 2020

An effective and reasonable price product

This product removes both makeup and sunscreen, and the price is great. It leaves an oily film on my skin but i always use a cleaser after this step. The downsite is that it contains fragance and sometimes i have to use it 2 times to removes all my mineral sunscreen. If you want a reasonable makeup remover with a fine quality, so this product is a good choice.

1.3/5

November 30, 2020

its okay

i've always used garnier micellar water for quite some time and when i saw this product i had to try it. usually i have no problem using this brand but when i used this specific one my skin got red and irritated.

August 20, 2020

Best Make-up Remover Ever!

I picked up this product when I was visiting Mumbai, India. This micellar water is by far, the most effective one I have used thus far. It is infused with beauty oils so it leaves your skin feeling baby soft and super moisturized. It removes the darkest of smokey eye make-up in one swipe. Easily removes waterproof mascara as well. Not sure if its available in the Canadian market but it definitely deserves a mention that's why I chose to review this product here.

July 27, 2020

My go to makeup remover

This is the only product I can use as it doesn’t burn my eyes and still does a great job removing all kind of makeup fast. It does leave a little bit of oily sensation but I always use my regular cleanser afterwards. I really hope they won’t discontinue this product as also the price is great and a bottle lasts me long time!

March 20, 2020

My go to

This is my absolute favorite makeup remover! I've purchased makeup remover pads to use with them and together it's the easiest makeup removal routine I've ever had. No harshness with all the eyeliner and mascara I wear, leaves skin soft, and no rinse needed !

November 06, 2019

Not the best but does the job

So in my school years I struggled with money and I only managed to buy this product since all of the others were expensive. I gotta say if you don’t want to spend a lot of money I would suggest you to use this since it is not so bad but if you have more money to spare you can go for a better one

October 22, 2019

Effective makeup remover

The micellar water has a nice feel to the skin, it removed alot of the makeup very quickly, without much effort and it didn't make me break out or irritate my skin.

October 14, 2019
    Rotherham, United Kingdom

Great all round product

I mainly use this product as a make up remover and light cleanser. It's gentle on the eyes for removing make up yet does and fantastic job without needing alot or burning the eyes as some other removers do. I also use this and a light cleanse before applying make up to create a soft non greasy base. It's always in my make up bag without fail.

September 11, 2019
    Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom

Must buy

I bought this to replace a much more expensive brand of eye makeup remover which i have been hooked on for a few years... The bottle i used to buy was £18 for 125ml and i cried every time i had to re-buy it, but i could not find a replacement that was anywhere near as good :( THEN... I saw this on sale and thought i would give it a try, and i am SO GLAD that i did. For me, it is perfect. It is a mixture of an oil-y and a water-y solution, which you shake before use. It is not greasy at all melts makeup away without the need for (much) rubbing, leaving the skin feeling slightly moiturised but not clogged. I now use this all over my face to remove all of my makeup. I honestly love it! and it smells SO GOOD.

August 15, 2019

Fave addition to skin care routine

Gentle on my sensitive skin, doesnt irritate my eyes, but easily wipes my waterproof mascara off - with no need to scrub & rub the delicate eye area ! tones & cleanses. Terrific product, great value