Garnier Ultra Lift Intensive Wrinkle Day Cream Reviews

August 30, 2014

Great face moisturiser, definitely lasts the whole day. The only downside in my opinion is that it's a bit oily for my taste in a daytime cream.

June 12, 2014

Just started using this recently and so far I love it. Doesn't feel greasy like most creams and hides the fine lines! I would recommend this product to anyone experiencing fine lines,crow's feet and wrinkles.

1.8/5

June 07, 2012

I gave this product a try in my increasing worry about wrinkles. I have tried a variety of creams and went for this one because of the potency the product promised. Within a few hours of trying this product my face broke out. I wouldn't recommend this cream to anyone who doesn't have strong skin that can tolerate strong chemicals. For the sensitive or normal skin people out there, I wouldn't use this cream as it appears that it isn't made for these skin types. I gave it 3 tries but I got the same results each time.