Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Water and Vanilla Milk Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #61 out of 2546 in Hair Care

June 24, 2017

Perfect conditioner

Wow...a great product from garnier. I used so manu shampoo and conditioners but my search for the best has stop now because i found something for which i was looking for. A great product with great fragrence. Never leave my hair looks greasy or heavy. After every wash it gives a new life and softness to my hair.

April 29, 2017

Love the smell. This product is awesome. Doesn't weigh my hair down but gives it enough moisture to manage my hair. And you can never go wrong with coconut water. I also like that it's more natural and paraben free.

April 22, 2017

Honestly, I was quite disappointed with this conditioner - I' find it really thick and greasy, and unfortunately, it leaves my hair looking greasy afterwards. Would I recommend it? No, there are much better products on the market...

January 23, 2017

Vriamenttttt wowww en plus de sentir craiment super bon je nai jamais vu mes cheveux aussi doux et soyeux cest finni je ne change plus jamais de shampoing

January 13, 2017

By far the best drug store shampoo out there. I normally alternate between this one and the honey one. But they have brought my hair back to life. They all smell amazing and you dont have that residue feeling lots of other shampoos leave!

November 09, 2016

L'odeur est vraiment agréable dans les cheveux et reste longtemps. J'aime beaucoup la marque garnier et je trouve que ses produits sont très bien pour leur prix.

November 09, 2016

J'aime presque tous les produits Garnier, je dirais que la collection Whole Blend sont mes préférés. Celui-là rend mes cheveux si parfait. Si doux et les hydrates tellement bien. Ils sentent divinement bons et l'odeur reste pendant bien longtemps. D'excellent produit à bas prix.

November 01, 2016

I usually use very high end conditiioners like Shu Uemera and Kerastase because of my long but very thin hair. I unfortunatly ran out and did not have time to go out and get a new bottle so I stopped at Walmart and bought Garnier Whole Blends Coconut water and Vanilla milk conditioner. All I can say this morning is wow. Every time I move my head I get a whiff of the coconut- it smells great and my hair is so soft. I don't have the dry brittle ends that I sometimes get from over blow drying and my hair has more volume than usual and was so much more manageable this morning. I am so impressed. The price was a lot less than I usually pay for conditioner and it seems to work a lot better. I would recommend this to all with thin hair and volume problems.

August 21, 2016

This is a great conditioner. I only had to use a little bit and it was enough for my long hair. I also love the scent - the soft coconut and vanilla milk smelled gentle, calming, and nourishing. It was a nice change from the usual floral scents I get from other conditioners. My hair feels very soft after using this product. However, this product is more expensive so I might stick to the Garnier Fructis line.

0.7/5

August 08, 2016

I loved the shampoo the the conditioner is like putting axle grease on your hair! UGH! really, its like an oil slick, definitely NOT going to buy this product!