Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Water and Vanilla Milk Conditioner Reviews
#9 in Hair Care

January 22, 2018

Smells amazing

This shampoo smells amazing, and I find the smell last in my hair unlike some products. The only complaint I have about this product is that the bottles are alil bulky

January 10, 2018

Smells soooo delicious

I received the shampoo and conditioner as a gift this Christmas. Normally I do not use drug store brands but I thought since I have it why not. I was pleasantly surprised by the results. My hair looked silky and was soft to the touch. Also it smelt wonderfully delicious! I would definitely recommend these 2 products to my friends and family.

December 12, 2017

Love the smell

I used up my Garnier Whole Blends Honey Shampoo and Conditioner, love it so tried the Coconut Water and Vanilla, love the smell and really good product, the conditioner moisture is good but can be better.

3.2/5

October 31, 2017

Moisturizing for Dry Curly Hair- A Bit More Pricey

I really like the smell of the coconut and vanilla milk, and it leaves my hair smelling fresh. This conditioner can be a bit pricey compared to others of its size- although I do sometimes see sales. This conditioner is rich and creamy in consistency. It leaves my hair feeling moisturized. I have thick dry curly hair, so I spend a bit more on conditioner that works and rotate it with cheaper conditioner.

October 02, 2017

Odeur super agréable

J'ai vraiment adoré l'odeur de ce produit. Par contre, je ne peux pas dire qu'il est excellent. Il est bon, sans plus. Je vais finir la bouteille mais je n'en rachèterai probablement pas.

October 01, 2017

Works well

I have tried this conditioner a couple of times and I quite like it. The scent is not overpowering and it does a fair job on my dry hair. I will be purchasing this one again.

August 11, 2017

Fantastic!

I`ve always used Pantene shampoo and conditioner, but over the last few months I`ve been on the hunt for a more affordable and better smelling alternative and I`ve finally found it! This stuff smells incredible and leaves my hair soft, hydrated, clean, and silky! I absolutely love it!

August 11, 2017

Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Water and Vanilla Milk Conditio

Love the smell of the coconut mixed with the vanilla! Makes your hair feel very fresh with a lasting scent during the day. I liked my experience with this conditioner I did find it pretty moisturizing , I do however wish the bottles were a bit bigger for the price!

June 24, 2017

Perfect conditioner

Wow...a great product from garnier. I used so manu shampoo and conditioners but my search for the best has stop now because i found something for which i was looking for. A great product with great fragrence. Never leave my hair looks greasy or heavy. After every wash it gives a new life and softness to my hair.

June 21, 2017

shampoing

Je suis en amour ,vous avez combiner les 2 odeurs que j'aime le plus au monde la vanille et la noix de coco on se croirait sous les tropiques votre shampoing me fait voyager.Les cheveux sont beaux ,brillants ahhh je n'ai pas de mot parfaiiiiiiitttt