Garnier Whole Blends Green Apple & Green Tea Refreshing Conditioner

Garnier Whole Blends Green Apple & Green Tea Refreshing Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #255 out of 622 in Conditioner

March 27, 2017

Wow! Best conditioner and shampoo do out I have ever used. As someone with a fine and very chemically damaged hair I was very pleased at the amount of moisture this added to my locks while keeping it from being heavy. The green apple smell is strong but not so strong that it is unbearable.

September 22, 2016

Nothing too special about this product. It does its job but nothing stands out for me to want to buy this product again. I will most likely not buy this again as I would like to try other products.

January 27, 2016

With Farm Harvested Green Apple & Chinese Green Tea Extracts. Garnier's invigorating formula blooms with a crisp, fresh fragrance of green apple & green tea, bringing to life our wholesome care that revitalizes hair and boosts shine.The result: with every wash, reveal refreshingly clean, energized hair boosted with natural shine.

The conditioner has a really nice green apple scent with a hint of green tea, quite refreshing. The conditioner lathered and rinsed off nicely. It left my hair feeling clean, fresh, and smooth.