Garnier Whole Blends Oat Delicacy Gentle Shampoo Reviews
#25 in Shampoo

April 01, 2018

Buy this if you want silky hair!

I loved how smooth and silky my frizzy hair felt after just one use of this shampoo and conditioner. The scent was quite strong but luckily this was a scent I liked. I will definitely be purchasing this in the future

March 30, 2018

My new favorite shampoo & conditioner

Omg I bought this for the first time last week and I am so happy with this product! I have very very fine and thin hair, and this has done so much to make my hair feel thicker, more full and so soft. Thank you Garnier, my now one and only shampoo

March 24, 2018

Great shampoo and conditioner

I love this Garnier oat delicacy shampoo and conditioner. I saw this at the store its a new product and I thought I give it a try. I smells really nice. It made my hair feel soft and look shiny.

March 19, 2018

blt's review

My hair is very dry, damaged, so I decided to try Garnier delicacy gentle conditioner, and I love it. It left my hair feeling soft and silky after the first use. I also loved the scent- soft and powdery. I will be buying this conditioner again.

1.3/5

March 19, 2018

Not good

I have thick(ish) long hair. Leaves buildup on my hair. My hair lost it’s shine and body. Not easy to style with dull lifeless hair. Would not recommend. But it does smell nice and not too expensive.

March 10, 2018

Love this

This was a sample . Love the fragrance. It makes my hair soft and shiny.
    Would definitely recommend this product. Love that its paraben free. You Should use both the shampoo and conditioner to get the ultimate clean.

March 06, 2018

Good standard shampoo

I love this shampoo, it is a really good basic shampoo that cleans hair well and is very gentle. In the winter months, I tend to get a very dry scalp and the only thing that I've found helps is using this hydrating shampoo.

March 05, 2018

Impresses

I received this duo as a prize from the company and was excited to try it. First of all, the scent is mild but pretty. I was sceptical because I only use salon brands. It is awesome. I see the price is definitely a fraction of what I'm used to paying. I have dry coloured hair, and it left it hydrated. Definite give it a try!

March 02, 2018

Great new product

I usually go for the whole blends line for my hair care so when I saw a new addition to the line I got excited, it smells great and works well... as far as soothing the scalp? I wouldn't say it does that for me but I will still continue to use it. I wouldn't repurchase tho

February 22, 2018

Lovely Combo

I love the light scent.
    I love the silky feeling of both the shampoo and conditioner.
    My hair smells lovely and feels silky after use.
    I would recommend to family and friends. I would purchase again.