Garnier Whole Blends Oat Delicacy Gentle Shampoo Reviews
#25 in Shampoo

April 05, 2018

Would purchase again

Fell in love with its delicious smell, and as a bonus it does my hair wonders. Really enjoyed testing this product fir the first time and I could see myself repurchasing. Left my hair feeling healthy and bouncy full of life.

April 04, 2018

Love it

this is my new Shampoo .My hair hasn't felt this good in years. And the smell is excellent .My hair is the softes it has been in years .A must try.Love Love it.

April 03, 2018

Smells sooo good!

I had received a sample by the mail to try the new oat delicacy old blends and I like it so much that I used the coupon they gave with the sample to go buy it! I really love :) the only sad thing is that it's a little expensive so I wait for it to get on sale at 3$.

Recommended

This shampoo is gentle on your hair with no sulfates. If you have sensitive skin this is the one product to buy with a light scent and no harshness it is perfect for people with sensivities. Recommended.

Nice products

I liked how this moisturizer and how it soften my hair more than usual specially mine gets dry pretty fast with all the products I put in my hair.....

I really liked it

I liked the Shampoo and the Conditioner. The fragrance was nice and I might buy this product, However there are other Garnier Shampoos and Conditioners with fragrances I like better. Its all about the scent and the manageability.

Garnier Oat Delicacy Gentle Shampoo And Conditioner

I love😍, it is really working. After the first use I could already see the effect,my hair was so soft.😁
    You should really try it, I don't think it will deceived you.

Garnier oat delicacy

This shampoo and conditioner made my are so clean and so soft! It is affordable and effective for any hair type. I think everyone should give it a chance!

April 01, 2018

Gentle enough for sensitive scalp.

This shampoo and conditioner is gentle enough for the most sensitive of scalps. It has a light fragrance that is pleasant and not overpowering. Although it doesn't lather much is still leaves my hair feel in clean. It left my hair feeling softer, shinier and gave it some volume. I have very fine hair so volume is important to me when it comes to hair care products. I love that the Garnier Whole Blends shampoos and conditioners are extremely affordable and work well.

excellent produits

J'ai reçu des échantillons en enveloppe de la part de la compagnie Garnier du shampoing et du revitalisant et vraiment je suis très surprise j'adore. Mes cheveux reste doux, soyeux et propre très longtemps. Un petit extra je trouve qu'il donne beaucoup de volume a mes cheveux même si ce n'es pas un produit volumisant. Le revitalisant es super car habituellement je devient les cheveux gras lorsque j'en utilise et avec celui la je n'es aucun problème. Je suis satisfaite du résultat je crois aller me procurer ce shampoing et revitalisant prochainement.