4.1/5
#22 in Shampoo

1.0/5

December 06, 2018

i hated this

this stuff smells good but it left my hair feeling dirty after i used it twice. worst shampoo i have ever used. it dried out my scalp and didnt do anything for my hair no not recommend

September 19, 2018

Lovely!

I love this shampoo!! It makes my hair feel so soft and smelling good. It moisturizes my hair without leaving it feeling heavy. If you haven't tried it, go get yourself some and wash your hair!!

September 19, 2018

Amazing Garnier Shampoo

Garniers Whole Blend Oat Delicacy shampoo is fantastic! This shampoo an the conditioner are one of the best I'v used in a long time, this shampoo has made my hair feel revived it feels alive again, it's healthier, shinier, an softer! My hair is easier to manage, it feels weightless an strong! My hair an scalp feel deeply hydrated an smell amazing! Its a long lasting deep clean feeling, It's very refreshing it gives you peace of mind that you are doing the best to care for yourself! I definitely recommend everyone try this for themselves! Garnier is amazing an has got it going on!

September 18, 2018

Smells so nice

It smells so nice. I have very long hair, all the way down my back almost to my waist. My hair is fine and straight and I have a ton of it. This conditioner rinses easily and my hair was feel soft and soooo smooth. Then my hair dried. It was ok but hard to brush through. Since the long ends of my hair is years old it needs a deeper conditioning. This conditioner doesn’t work for half of my hair. I tried using more conditioner and results were the same. I will need to use a deep conditioner a few times a week when using this.

September 18, 2018

Great Shampoo!

I absolutely love this shampoo. The scent is perfect! The smell is just right and not too strong. This shampoo leaves my hair feeling clean, refreshed, shiny and soft! The size of the bottle and price is just right. I would definitely recommend.

September 14, 2018

Great for Sensitive Skin

This shampoo and conditioner works great for those with skin conditions. It has a nice sweet scent that isn't overpowering. It lathers very well and a little goes a long way. It's a more natural product and really does a great job at moisturizing if you have dry hair.

September 08, 2018

Oat delicacy

This shampoo smells so good! I love how my hair smells after using it. It’s super hydrating and a great price as well. After I’m out of my sample I got, I’m buying a big bottle of it!

July 22, 2018

Makes Your Hair Feel Soft!

I really liked this product. I received s small sample in the mail and it made my hair feel really soft. Typically shampoo does not do that for me but I was really happy with this. It lathered really well and I might go out and buy a full bottle of this shampoo in the future.

July 22, 2018

Great for Asian hair!

I am very picky to the shampoo and conditioner I use. But because the good ones I used are very pricey I looked for cheaper products. These quite new to me so I gave it a try and loved it! Its not too heavy and so easy to rinse. Doesn’t cause dandruff when I don’t rinse my hair long enough because I have long hair.

July 20, 2018

Good Product

I recently tried a sample of the shampoo and conditioner and was pleased of the result of my hair. The scent is a bit strong but love that it's paraben free. It makes my hair super smooth and my flyaways and frizz gone. Love that it makes my hair manageable to style and comb through.