Garnier Whole Blends Oat Delicacy Gentle Shampoo Reviews
#21 in Shampoo

February 12, 2019

In Looove

This is my new favorite hair product! I also use hair mask from the same line. It smells great, works great and is not harsh on your hair. Highly recommend!

February 08, 2019

love it

I really like this product , After washing my hair you can feel how it really cleans your hair and after drying my hair was so smooth , And the smells is nice as well . I will be buying again for sure

February 08, 2019

Smells lovely

I really love the smell of this shampoo. It is very effective, it cleans my hair well. It does not leave any residue and it leaves my hair silky afterwards.

February 07, 2019

I received a sample of this shampoo. it smells good and live tha scent in the hair and i love it. it cleanse, moisturize and hydrate my hair after i used it. i wanted to give it try and buy a big bottle and used it continuously to see the result.

Love it

I have tried all three of the Garnier whole blends and I love them all. This one however is my favourite. I love the smell and leaves my hair hydrated and smooth. This is one of the best lines of shampoo out there and it has an amazing price too.

February 07, 2019

I would buy this product again and again!smells terrific

Smells amazing and helps with dandruff and itchy scalp!!I would recommend that to anyone who as dried hair and scalp for healthy hair and feels soft and nourished😍😘

January 29, 2019

This Shampoo is amazing. It leaves your hair feeling so soft

I love this shampoo and conditioner!! It makes your hair so soft and last for days! It's very gentle so I can use it on my daughters hair as well! It's not expensive either and goes on sale all the time at walmart!

January 25, 2019

amazing

i got this as a free samples and when i have tried it, i LOVE the way this makes my hair feel! it feels so gentle and leaves my hair with such a nice feeling for hours, the best part is it even smells awesome too! it is more expensive than other brands but totally worth it when you see the results! I will recommend it

January 17, 2019

Love the smell

I got a sample of this in the mail. I love the smell and it leaves my hair feeling soft. Overall a good product for the price and I recommend at least trying it once.

1.0/5

December 06, 2018

i hated this

this stuff smells good but it left my hair feeling dirty after i used it twice. worst shampoo i have ever used. it dried out my scalp and didnt do anything for my hair no not recommend