Garnier Whole Blends Sulfate Free Remedy Honey Treasures Shampoo for Damaged Hair Reviews
#23 in Shampoo

Our most iconic blends, without harsh sulfates, provides 72H of intense nourishment. With each wash, bring back healthy, virgin-like hair. Sulfate free shampoos are a great alternative for hair that is sensitive and/or colour-treated.

Whole Blends Remède Sans Sulfate Shampoing Trésors de Miel pour cheveux abîmés
Nos mélanges les plus emblématiques, formulés sans sulfates agressifs, fournissent 72 h de nutrition intense. À chaque lavage, retrouvez la santé naturelle de vos cheveux. Les shampoings sans sulfates sont une excellente solution pour les cheveux sensibles et/ou colorés.

You may also like GARNIER WHOLE BLENDS SULFATE FREE REMEDY HONEY TREASURES CONDITIONER
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Bouteille recyclée

Pour commencer, j’adore le format des bouteilles avec la pompe ça facilite beaucoup de travail sous la douche. Sent très bon et laisse les cheveux doux et en santé

Really great!

I received this product complimentary for testing purposes - all thoughts and opinions are my own.

I really enjoyed using this shampoo, it lathered really nicely, I LOVE the scent! The light honey scent left over is fantastic. I love the packaging as well it’s very cute and eye catching, I also really enjoy the pump! The texture was very smooth as well

Smells Amazing

This Garnier Whole Blends Sulfate Free Remedy Honey Treasures Shampoo for Damaged Hair smells absolutely divine and makes my hair feel so clean and smooth afterwards. I love it! Will definitely buy again! I`m in love!

Love it!

I was apprehensive to try this product because I’ve had nothing but bad experiences with sulphate-free shampoos - they don’t lather, they irritate my scalp, etc. Well, I have to say I was smitten with this one! It smells absolutely delicious (like lightly sweetened coconut), lathers well and is gentle to the hair and scalp. It leaves my hair clean, but not dried out. It takes a little longer to rinse off than regular sulphate shampoo, but that’s perfectly fine with me!

February 16, 2021

Show your hair some love

I used this shampoo few times and it is amazing. My hair is so shiny and feels very soft. This shampoo is so hydrating and really helped bring back moisture to my hair. It repairs and protects my hair. Sulfate free, made with 🐝 wax and honey 🍯.

#garnierfan2021 #gotitfree

February 16, 2021

Leaves my hair pretty soft and smelling great!

Love this product leaves my hair soft and smooth and smelling great. I love that it's natural product. But just need something a little more for my color treated hair.

February 16, 2021

Great sulfate free drugstore shampoo

i was sent this in a set to review for my honest opinion. I used this in conjuction with the conditioner and i must say that overall i enjoyed this product. I have very fine hair so i don't generally like heavy products that would weigh down my hair. This did not do that. It was light and hydrating, easy to wash out and did not weigh down my hair. It did leave my hair soft and shiny but i feel like it did not help with the frizz. My hair was frizzier than it normally is and the only difference in my haircare was the swapout of the shampoo and conditioner. It's strange because although i have more frizz than normal, my hair feels so soft even the next day after sleeping on it and running my hands through my hair feel sooo good im not even joking. It held the softness even the next day!! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a sulfate and paraben free shampoo/conditioner for an affordable price. The scent is really nice too

Great shampoo + conditioner

I really like this shampoo + conditioner because it is free of harmful ingredients. That’s huge for me to find in a product. This product also works very well and smells great!!

Doesn't strip hair

Perfect for those with damaged or dry hair. Shampoos can be so harsh but this one is both gentle and nourishing. I love it especially in the winter for eliminating frizz.

2.0/5

February 15, 2021

Not for me.

I used the shampoo and the scent smells great! When rinsing I felt my hair was stripped instead of feeling hydrated. It was too squeeky clean for me. I wouldn't recommend this product.