gimMe Organic Roasted Seaweed Snacks

Taste

Nutritional value

June 24, 2017

Bit too chewy

I have only tried one other brand of roasted seaweed sheets to compare this to. The flavour is very mild so would have liked a bit more flavour or maybe just a bit more salt as the ones I tried were "Sea Salt" flavoured. Surprising due to the amount of sodium in this snack. I liked that the pieces weren't greasy but found they were a bit crumbly and chewy all at once. I ended up with a flakes down the front of my shirt and a bit in my mouth that I had to chew on for a bit (the part that wasn't immediately stuck to the roof of my mouth). I prefer sheets that almost melt in your mouth. The price was on the higher end for me (approx. $4 for a 10g package) but I guess maybe you are paying extra for it to be organic, gluten-free, non GMO, etc.

Taste

Nutritional value

August 17, 2016

This is a great light healthy snack instead of going for the heavy greasy alternative salty snacks. From a someone who can eat an entire bag of chips in one sitting to satisfy a snack craving lol one package of these does the trick, which says a lot.