Glam glow glowstar mega illuminating moisturizer

Glam glow glowstar mega illuminating moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #283 out of 1307 in Facial Lotions & Creams

May 21, 2017

I love the way it looks, super easy to use. Very fun to put on. I bought it at Sephora it's not very cheap. If your face gets red fast then is product isn't that good for you.i would give it a try though

May 08, 2017

This product smells AMAZING! I can't get over how good it smells. This product gives you a nice, moisturized glow to your skin, either as a base before foundation or just by itself. I usually wear it under foundation, however if I'm running out quickly with no time for makeup it gives me a nice glow. As a dry skin sufferer, this is actually a great moisturizer that I don't have to apply my daily moisturizer if I apply this. It was a little bit on the expensive side, so I will need to see how long it lasts before I consider purchasing again.

August 25, 2016

I love this! Not to be confused with the blue glam glow this makes ur skin glow and is an even better moisturizer!! Skip the blue mask now and move to this! It's cheaper and better!! Love love love!

Lay Salt and Vinager

Flaming hot Cheetos

lhucal added a new review for
    Kicking Horse Coffee

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    How to lose a few pounds?

Yaasgirl added a new review for
    David's tea store

Playtex Sport Tampons

Yaasgirl has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?