GlamGlow Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment Reviews

Ranked #557 out of 735 in Masks

May 01, 2017

This is not my favorite of the Glamglow products, but I did like it. It provided a great exfoliate. I found it did sting my face a but when I first applied it, but it went away (perhaps because I have sensitive skin) It was harder to spread on face due to the little chunks in it.

April 07, 2017

The first time I used it, I hardly saw any difference & that was a bummer. I thought to give it a second shot after all the bloggers raving about it.
    The second time I was impressed. I was in Dubai for vacation and seriously felt my skin needed a facial. It seemed very dull. The mask did the magic and my skin did feel rejuvenated.
    After applying the mask, I felt tingling which was tolerable for me but I won't recommend it to someone with sensitive skin.
    Also I don't think so its worth the price. It's great but still not worth the price.

March 23, 2017

I bought this at my local Sephora but had to return it as it was much too harsh for my sensitive skin. I used it once and it almost burned my skin. Took it off as fast as I could and slathered my face in argan oil. For the next 10 minutes I felt like a layer of my face had been removed. Would never recommend this!

February 21, 2017

I like this mask. I think it works and it makes my skin feel good. It is a little pricey so I try not to use this too often. I like the texture of it and it does not leave a film on my face when I wash it off. Also, this mask really does tingle as it dries.

July 13, 2016

I love this mask. It is my go-to exfoliating treatment. I use it at least once a week and have found that it helps keep my skin smooth and radiant. I can't live without it!

If it is your first time using the product, be wary of the fact that it can 'tingle' alot. Don't worry though, It calms down within a few minutes. I personally love this aspect of the product because I feel like it is really working.

I would highly recommend this product to anyone who needs a good exfoliation. I always feel like it resets my skin and gives me a fresh start.

Love it!

April 04, 2016

I love this product but I should have read before I used it because I will put it on my face and I have this burning like tingling sensation but after awhile it starts to go away and once you the mud hardens on your face and you wash it all off you can feel and see the difference in your skin tone and your skin and see her healthy and beautiful and looks and I try to use this right before interviews because it give me that fresh look without even putting on

August 03, 2015

I really like this mask. It makes my face look refreshed and it is great for exfoliating. I have repurchased the full-size at Winner's (it was on clearance for a great price!)

June 11, 2015

Love this! Leaves a tingly and clean feeling in my face and i love being able to feel the exfoliate working my skin. Really pricey but I love it and you gotta spoil yourself once in a while!

November 20, 2014

I'm so torn with this face mask.
    I absolutely love it, if I have a spot on my skin I'll use it and the next day it's already faded.
    But, it is so over priced it's ridiculous. I've used this mask three times in sample sizes because that's just the way to do it, so if you can get a sample of it definitely try it out!

October 22, 2014

This glam glow product works very well, I was surprised actually at the results on my oldest sons acne and my own pores. It really cleans out all the gunk.