GLISS Color Guard Shampoo Reviews
#44 in Shampoo

This formula with COLOR PROTECTION SYSTEM and UV filter, helps seal colour from washing out for optimal colour retention and beautiful luminance.
  • Colour protection up to 12 weeks
  • Anti-fading
  • UVA/UVB filter

You might also like: GLISS Color Guard Conditioner and GLISS Color Guard Express Repair Conditioner

June 04, 2019

Great shampoo

I have colour treated hair with highlights and need a shampoo for colour treated hair. This shampoo works well with my hair and lathers. It doesn't leave my hair feeling stripped.

November 07, 2018

Gliss Color Guard Shampoo

I first got a sample of Gliss shampoo in a Walmart Beauty Box..I instantly fell in love with this amazing shampoo..Not only did my hair feel healthier, softer, and shinier...The smell was amazing..This amazing shampoo is a hair repair serum with liquid Keratin...Keratin promises up to 90% stronger hair...It really has worked wonders with my hair..This shampoo retails for only around $7 for a 13.6 oz bottle..I have purchases several times..I am now a lifetime customer..

September 14, 2018

Color Protection

If you color your hair, shampooing can be brutal on the color. This shampoo and conditioner is great for nourishing the hair and not drying it out. Containing Keratin, it keeps the hair shiny and healthy while colored. The color lasts up to 12 weeks which is much longer than the typical shampoo and it keeps your color from fading over time. I use this exclusively now to protect my color and it's the best I've used for keeping my color beautiful and hair healthy.

3.2/5

July 06, 2018

Smells amazing

Gliss feels very luxurious and smells amazing! I loved the scent but the product didn't really feel great in my hair. I felt like I had to add extra conditioner to my hair after washing it with this. This was also much more expensive than store bought shampoos.

May 02, 2018

Prolonged the colour of my hair!

After dyeing the ends of my hair purple, I wanted to make sure that the colour didn't fade too quickly by using a shampoo made for colour-treated hair. GLISS Colour Guard Shampoo did a decent job. Although my colour faded to a reddish/pinkish tone rather quickly, the colour did last longer than I expected it to. The shampoo itself has a nice smell that is neither floral or fruity - it lingers after you shower, but it is not overpowering. I found that my hair felt clean and stayed clean the normal amount of time after using this shampoo. I would definitely reccomend this shampoo to those who have colour-treated hair.

* I received this product for free to try as a ChickAdvisor staff member.

March 13, 2018

love the results

I received sample packs of Gliss colour guard shampoo and conditioner with $2 off coupon attached. A little pricey for my liking at $10 a bottle at Shoppers, but when it's on sale at $6.99, then $2 off, it's a great deal. Makes my hair super shiny!

2.2/5

January 23, 2018
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Not worth the money

There are much cheaper brands available that work much better. This made my color fade. And it also did not make my hair feel clean. Overall really dissapointed.

September 14, 2017

Parfum Addictif !

Ce shampooing sent tellement bon ! J'ai eu la chance d'acheter la version Européenne de ce produit lors de mon dernier voyage au Maroc. Le parfum était celui de l'eau de fleur d'oranger.En plus de préserver la couleur des cheveux. Il rendait mes cheveux ultra-brillant et facile à coiffer. :)

Ici au Canada, la fragrance est différente. Une odeur plus épicée je dirais. Cependant, il ne m'a pas donné les mêmes résultat que la version décrite ci-haut.

Finalement , si vous avez la chance de vous procurer ce shampooing en version Européenne. Je suis certaine que vous ne serez pas déçus !

July 31, 2017

Great at keeping colour

I really liked this product. It had a great smell and did a great job keeping the colour. I dye my hair red which can be difficult to keep from fading. I would definitely buy this product again.

July 31, 2017

Love this shampoo!

I received this to test along with the treatment and conditioner from Chick Advisor.

I really liked this shampoo. I can't tell if my hair colour lasted longer with it, but it did clean my hair without stripping it to a straw texture like some shampoos. I loved the scent that reminded me of hair salons. Overall, I did like this shampoo and it might be a repurchase next time I get highlights in my hair.