GLISS Color Guard Shampoo Reviews
#44 in Shampoo

This formula with COLOR PROTECTION SYSTEM and UV filter, helps seal colour from washing out for optimal colour retention and beautiful luminance.
  • Colour protection up to 12 weeks
  • Anti-fading
  • UVA/UVB filter

You might also like: GLISS Color Guard Conditioner and GLISS Color Guard Express Repair Conditioner

July 24, 2017

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!

When i first got this in the mail i had blonde baggage. It did wonders for the texture of my hair, always leaving it smooth, shiny and silky.
    A few weeks later i dyed my hair a vibrant pinky purple. Again, this shampoo proved it could maintain the vibrancy and colour of my hair.
    I highly recommend this shampoo to anyone who is in need of a little repair as it is a more moisturizing shampoo.
    i would definitely purchase this on my own. I just need to find it !!

i received this free for review from ChickAdvisor and GLISS.

July 18, 2017

great for color treated hair

I received this product for free from Chickadvisor for free to try.

I have color treated hair and i go for a refresh every two months for a sombre. This product was great to maintain color. because after spending 300$ you really want to protect your hair. It cleans well without leaving residue... i don't really like the smell however. I would prefer sometime more citrusy

Great Alternative to Salon Brands

I received GLISS Color Guard Shampoo from ChickAdvisor for review purposes.

As someone with coloured hair, I'm quite picky about the products I use as I want to extend my colour as long as possible. Compared to pricey salon alternatives, I found the GLISS line to work quite well. However, I don't believe the line is sulfate or paraben free (I may be mistaken).

Love it

I felt this really kept my color from fading and I liked how it cleaned my hair and gave me volume. I also thought the smell was great as well. Will repurchase!

Made my hair shine

My kids got into this one, but I had the chance to use it a few times and could notice how my hair shined brighter red. It felt a little more textured than my normal shampoo.

July 17, 2017

Love it!!!

Definitely use this, it does help with your hair color lasting longer, I love all Schwarzkopf products, All really work, I like how it makes my hair look and feel, definitely buy this

July 15, 2017

It's okay but I really dislike the smell....

This product does what it says, but I really hate the smell. It's so strong and chemical/flower kind of smell. It made me really not want to use it although I did on two separate occasions so I could write a proper review. My colour is in tact, but it's nothing to write home about.

July 14, 2017

so great

this is the best shampoo ive ever used it smells great and i dont have to use a lot in order to get a good lather. im not sure about the price but honestly whatever it costs, you should buy it.

July 13, 2017

I'm loving my Gliss Color Guard Shampoo

I've tried tons of colour protection shampoos before but they haven't come close to this one. Hands down my hair hasn't ever been so healthy. Thanks ChickAdvisorCA. #gotitfree.

July 13, 2017

Average shampoo

I don't think it did anything to guard my colour, but it didn't dry my hair out, it cleaned my hair using a very small amount and made my hair smell great! Rinsed out well as well, and it's a good shampoo in my eyes! High quality for a drugstore shampoo.