GLISS Color Guard Shampoo Reviews
#44 in Shampoo

This formula with COLOR PROTECTION SYSTEM and UV filter, helps seal colour from washing out for optimal colour retention and beautiful luminance.
  • Colour protection up to 12 weeks
  • Anti-fading
  • UVA/UVB filter

You might also like: GLISS Color Guard Conditioner and GLISS Color Guard Express Repair Conditioner

July 31, 2017

Too perfumed for me

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor to test. I have been colouring my hair for YEARS, so need a great shampoo to protect my colour and keep it healthy, soft and shiny. I was very pleased with how the GLISS cold Guard Shampoo made my hair feel, but I DID NOT Like the scent. It's waaaay too scented for me.

July 29, 2017

Good everyday shampoo

Got this product as a free sample. The scent is really good. Thoroughly cleans the hair and I like how it protects the hair color. However, I do feel that this shampoo is pretty average.

July 29, 2017

Loved this shampoo

I'm always looking for a good shampoo to protect my colour and I was so impressed with this GLISS Colour Guard Shampoo. I never know what to expect from a new shampoo but this left my skin so soft and clean looking so I absolutely love it. I continued to use this for a few weeks to make sure I got the same result every couple of days and I did. I found this left my hair so soft that I only had to wash my hair every couple of days and didn't even have to use dry shampoo in between. Awesome!

smells great!

My first impression after trying this shampoo was that it smelled really nice. Also, it had a nice texture which made my hair lather nicely. It did a good job of washing my color treated hair.

July 28, 2017

I would need to try more to make up my mind

The shampoo leaves my hair clean and it seems to rinse out my hair products well but it isn't anything special imo. The biggest drawback for me is the unpleasant scent.

I likey!

I really like the conditioner shampoo combo. It smells delicious! Leaves my hair nice and soft I love that it protects my color treated hair. Best of all it's affordable!

July 28, 2017

I prefer more clarifying shampoos

Personally, I wouldn't buy this again only because I prefer more clarifying shampoos, and I find that while this product does an OK job, I reach for other ones more (loving using a baking soda rinse right now). Also, similarly to the other products in this line, I really dont like the scent.

#gotitfree

2.7/5

July 28, 2017

For stronger hair use thus product

I #gotitfree from Chick Advisor for my honest #review. My hair was completely fried when I started using this and it did make it stronger. The texture reminds me of egg yolks, and is heavily scented. It did delay the fade of my green hair as well

Bang for your Buck!

I was excited to try GLISS Color Guard Shampoo for my color treated hair! I found this shampoo made my locks shiny, manageable and just healthy looking. Over time, my highlights did not fade, on the contrary they looked refreshed after each wash! Again, a little goes a long way so there is a lot of value for your buck! The scent is a little strong but refreshing! I would recommend to all my friends!

July 27, 2017

SO MANY WASHES!

I have brightly colored blue and purple hair and Gliss shampoo keeps it bright and vibrant. I wash my hair quite freequently becuase I like to change up the style and tihs helps me do just that with ease! I've washed my hair almost 14 times in the past month and a half (i've kept a log on my calendar) and my hair is just starting to fade now! I will be repurchasing! Thank you for letting me try this out!