Gold Bond Medicated Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #182 out of 1660 in Body Lotions & Creams

June 01, 2017

the green extra strength bottle is amazing for winter especially in Canada. My skin becomes very dry and itchy and can be painful at times. This has a very cooling feel and actually makes your skin feel icy. It instantly relieves the itch and makes your skin moisturized.

May 01, 2017

On a recent trip to Cuba, I came back with bites that covered my entire body. I've never itched so much in my entire life. I tried so many things including a prescription from the doctor to help relieve the itching. NOTHING worked. I was desperate and would try anything. When I went to the drug store, I came across this GOLD BOND EXTRA STRENGTH CREAM and figured it was worth a shot. Although it wasn't overly cheap, I will say now that it was totally worth every dime.
    It was the ONLY thing that gave me some itch relief. I'll be honest, sometimes the relief didn't last long but at that point, even 5 minutes of not wanting to gouge myself from scratching so bad, I was still happy.
    I actually went through and entire bottle and went back and purchased a second one.
    It gives you a nice tingling sensation, almost like a minty feeling if know what I mean, a cooling feeling. It wasn't really greasy either which I liked as well.
    I would definitely recommend this product to anyone that has itchy skin whether it be from bites, dry skin, psoriasis, eczema etc.
    It certainly helped me a lot when I was miserable from itching so much. 4 months later, I have scars from scratching the bites, I can't imagine how many scars I could have avoided if I had of known and used this Gold Bond at the very beginning.

March 27, 2017

In the spring and fall i get really bad dry hands. Gold bond helps heal my cranked skin very quickly, leaving my hands feeling super smooth and soft, and lightly scented too!

March 13, 2017

I use this product constantly for dry itchy skin. It is safe to use even on your face and I enjoy using it. It also doesn't smell bad like a lot of these gold bond creams can. It is less greasy to put on and is the only product that will take my itchiness away. I even use it when my c-section and other scars are itching me. Only product that has fully given me relief and makes your skin so soft and smooth as well!

September 10, 2016

La lotion médicamentée pour le corps Gold Bond formule d'origine est génial! Elle est spécialement conçue pour hydrater, apaiser et stopper les démangeaisons de la peau! Et elle fait très bien son travail!