Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Skin Therapy Lotion with Aloe Reviews

March 23, 2016

I originally tried Gold Bond Ultimate Skin Therapy Lotion Moisturizing with Aloe because I won a free bottle. I was pleasantly surprised by how well it worked! It is extremely moisturizing without that greasy feeling that you get with some lotions. The lotion is instantly absorbed into your skin. I have eczema so I need something that will deal with that while softening my hands. The Gold Bond contains vitamins A, C, and E and is specially formulated to relieve dry, cracked and irritated skin. I would highly recommend it.

March 09, 2016

Love this. My whole family is using this lotion. Leaves our skin soft and mositurized; no greasy feeoing. Light scent is subtle, but refreshing. Great for dry winter moisture. Would recommend anyone to try tis moisturizer.

February 09, 2016

The lotion is amazing. It hydrated my skin and kept it from drying out all day. Its good for use over the entire body which means I dont need to use anything else.

September 12, 2015

the utilmate is awesome, actually gives you long lasting moisture and is very gentle for sensitive skin

September 12, 2015

Great lotion. It's non greasy and smell great. It's not a LOUD smell so it doesn't CHOKE you out. I love that i can feel the softness HOURS later after applying it.. I always keep a travel size in my purse and a bigger bottle on my night stand.

July 15, 2015

I recently bought this product to try and help heal a specific problem area that has been red, sore and itchy for months. I tried so many other products and nothing seemed to help long term. This lotion seems to be doing the job! It is very creamy and think, not greasy and is long lasting as I only really need to apply it a couple times a day.

July 09, 2015

I recently tried this product and was amazed at the results! I have issues with my hands they become very dry and sometimes crack which can be very bothersome. I remembered seeing this advertise on TV and it does all they say it does. The relief is immediate and lasting. I will be sticking with this wonderful product for sure!

June 14, 2015

I received a few tubes to test out in different formulas. The lotion is soothing, nourishing and drys quickly. It has a subtle refreshing scent and keeps the skin hydrated.

June 12, 2015

Very good quality cream, non stick, very effective, noticed improvement right away

June 08, 2015

Absolutely love this product, other than its high price. It works great moisturizing dry skin. No sticky feel after.