Goodnites Bedtime Underwear Reviews

3.1/5
Ranked #70 out of 523 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

May 10, 2017

My two year old uses these to potty train as the easy up and pull ups are to small for her to use. They work wonderful! I am happy with the product I just wish that they came with more than 44 per box.

0.7/5

April 25, 2015

this is the worst bedtime diaper ever invented, way to expensive, leaks, waste of money

September 14, 2014

So I purchased these on the off chance they would get my daughter thru night time accidents. They are a bit expensive and my daughter really hates them. She says that they are uncomfortable and refuses to wear them to bed. So its no fault of the Goodnights underwear that I wont purchase them again but these are definitely not for our house. I think these are a great idea just not meant to be for us.

May 19, 2014

Let me start by saying mine is not a typical situation. My chiled is a teenager with multiple disabilities. Goodnights are by far my favorite in diapers. Good absorbtion, large variety in sizes. That is my favorite part- it is the only brand I have been able to find that will accomadae larger children - up to 125lbs. As with all disposable fiapers - the cost can be an issue, but they are on sale frequently. Definitely reccomended.

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic