got2b Flex Insta Hold Hairspray Reviews
#1 in Hairspray

• Formulated without parabens or sulfates
  • For touchable control
  • Lightweight formula and helps protect hair from drying out
  • No residue and no stickiness

Get touchable control with göt2b Flex Insta Hold Hairspray! This fast-drying hairspray is color safe and helps protect hair from drying out. The lightweight formula keeps your style in place without feeling sticky!

You may also like got2b POWDER'ful Volumizing Styling Powder

Works great

I definitely like this! It was about time I tried out a new hairspray, I will definitely continue to use this up. Decent hold, not too crunchy. Depending on the cost, I may repurchase!

love this spray

The Göt2b has made a product that is not only effective but also comes in a beautifully designed bottle, so it doesn't look displeasing if you leave it out on your counter or vanity. The hairspray holds hair in place and settle smell that is pleasing unlike most hair sprays that I have used that don't have a nice smell

Got2B does it again!

Love this new product!

I received this product through ChickAdvisor and am so thankful I was introduced to it. It smells amazing and is extrememly effective in holding curls in my naturally straight hair! I curled my hair at 8am and used this product immediately after... the curls were still in tact by 8pm. 12 hour hold- you really cannot beat that!

I'd rate the a 10/10 and will be recommending to my friends and fam!

Works great

Got a free sample of this. The product and its job and has a nice sense. It held up for half of the day in my kids hair which is great. The only downside I have with this product is my four-year-old doesn’t have dry scalp and the next day she had white flakes in her hair I can only assume this was from this product because she’s never had this issue before. I am going to continue to test this product out and see if it effects the rest of the family’s hair like hers

Touchable hair

I have curly hair and my baby hairs/flyaways are always hard to tame! I also touch my hair often so whenever I use hairspray for them, I always feel it. This flex insta hold hairspray doesn't leave it sticky or crunchy. Great for me! Doesn't have that hairspray smell!

Thank you Chick Advisor and Got2B for letting me try this product out for free!

Great touchable hairspray

I have been cursed with baby hairs and fly aways for as long as I cant remember so I love finding new products that can tame them. I was thrilled to be chosen to try this product. The hairspray is easy to use and long lasting, the spraying scent is not intoxicating like many other sprays I’ve tried. It kept my fly aways in check most of the day and best of all my hair was touchable and not crunchy or dirty looking. Will definitely be using this on the regular.

Touchable hold achieved!

Loved using this hairspray for he first time to tame my fly-aways & baby-hairs! I'm the kind of person that's frequently fidgeting by touching & playing with my hair. Thankfully, unlike a lot of hairsprays out there, Got2B Flex Insta Hold Hairspray still leaves your hair touchable while staying in-tact & doesn't start producing white flakes! Loving so far!

March 24, 2020

Lightweight, not crunchy and it doesn't flake!

This smells great and my favourite part about this product is that there is no white cast, it didn't flake or feel crunchy after brushing my hair! It felt lightweight on my hair and didn't weigh it down. It helped control my fly aways and I was really impressed with this product! I like the packaging and also how quickly it dried after being sprayed directly onto my hair! This really does a great job at locking in your style and this is in the top 3 best hairsprays that I have ever used! It's also affordable and you can find it at your local drugstore! #gotitfree

Pretty good product.

This product is pretty good. Definitely is true to their word when it says it's quick dry and does not leave your hair crunchy or sticky! I have pretty thick hair and it held my curl pretty good but not as great as some of the other brands I use. It initially has a chemical smell but then fades away. I would have loved if it had a coconut or even a candy smell to it.

Overall, I would recommend it for someone who is on a budget or doesnt do well with scents!

Illinois, United States

Holds and no stickiness

Great hold, doesn't flake and no stickiness. Love using this especially when I'm working alot of hours and have to give residents a shower. My hair still stays in place