got2b Flex Insta Hold Hairspray Reviews
#3 in Hairspray

• Formulated without parabens or sulfates
  • For touchable control
  • Lightweight formula and helps protect hair from drying out
  • No residue and no stickiness

Get touchable control with göt2b Flex Insta Hold Hairspray! This fast-drying hairspray is color safe and helps protect hair from drying out. The lightweight formula keeps your style in place without feeling sticky!

You may also like got2b POWDER'ful Volumizing Styling Powder

March 31, 2020

Hair stands up in an instant!

You must try Flex Insta Hold! My hair stayed in place instantly and it lasted throughout my long day. Mind you my hair is super thin but I’m sure it would work for your hair as well. Love the barely there scent. The spray doesn’t leave your hair looking wet or sticky either. Definitely two thumbs up for this product! Try it out yourself and see. Love it!

March 31, 2020

Surprenant!

J'ai essayé ce hairspray apres avoir friséea cheveux et j'ai vraiment été impressionné par la tenue. Je ne pensais pas qu'il allait être autant efficace. Il sent bon, mais peut être un peu trop intense.

March 30, 2020

I would buy this product again

It's a very good product. I gave my hair a lot of hold and less frizz. My waves / curls are holding up now for 3-4 days before they are completely in need for a wash. I use it every day after refreshing them and it doesn't leave a sticky layer. Also it smells very good.

Awesome;

Great product; I was pleasantly surprised how well this product held up! I have used so many different hair spray products and was amazed how the hold lasted all day!

Got2b kidding me!

This stuff smells amazing!! I love how it holds in my straw straight hair. Seriously, the hip packaging is motivating and during a time of quarantine boy was I enticed to push it to the limits. I would curl my hair and usually by the time I finished it would be flat in areas. Not with this stuff though! Woo

March 30, 2020

Moderate hold and minimal crispness

I would say that this product is comparable to other flexible hold hairsprays in that it offers a compromise between holding power and natural feel, both of which are important to me as someone who likes to play around with different hairstyles while also running my fingers through my hair regularly. I found the scent to be appealing but not obnoxious like some other brands of hairspray that I have tried. I would recommend this product to people who don't need a super tight styling hold--maybe if you are just looking to tame some frizz--and value softness.

Average hairspray

This was a pretty good hairspray. I have used better and worse. It smelled good and gave an average hold. I had hoped it would have a stronger hold, but it was lightweight. Recieved free from chickadvisor and got 2 b.

March 29, 2020

Smells like a beach vacation

I will admit sometimes I buy a product because of the smell so getting to try the Got2be flex insta hold through Chick advisor was my jam because it smelt like a beach vacation and I have been stuck at home.

It gave a nice light amount of hold which was great as well!

Must try!

Thanks to Chick advisor I got to try GOT2B FLEX INSTA HOLD HAIRSPRAY. I like it very much. This is the first time I used a hairspray that holds my hair without worrying and has a nice smell to it. Great product, definitely will recommend my friends to switch to this amazing hairspray.

Des cheveux qui tiennent

J'ai bien aimé le got2b! Il retient bien les cheveux. Le plus gros avantage de ce fixatif à cheveux? C'est qu'il ne laisse pas les chevdux collant et en mottons! Il nous donne une impression naturel! Merci à Chickadvisor de m'avoir permit de l'essayer.