got2b Flex Insta Hold Hairspray Reviews
#3 in Hairspray

• Formulated without parabens or sulfates
  • For touchable control
  • Lightweight formula and helps protect hair from drying out
  • No residue and no stickiness

Get touchable control with göt2b Flex Insta Hold Hairspray! This fast-drying hairspray is color safe and helps protect hair from drying out. The lightweight formula keeps your style in place without feeling sticky!

You may also like got2b POWDER'ful Volumizing Styling Powder

2.8/5

March 29, 2020

Ok Product

I was really excited to try this hairspray but I was honestly disappointed. The smell is nice and the texture of how it feels in your hands if okay - it’s not tacky or super sticky however I just didn’t find it was a strong enough curl to last through the day 👎🏼

March 22, 2020

Would not recommended if a strong hold is preferred

Has a great smell and that’s a huge plus for me, I hate hairsprays that have a horrible “hairspray” smell. I used it on my mini fly-aways and sprayed a good distance away so it was directly on my hair leaving a greasy look, but as the title says, flex insta hold, which in my opinion, anything with flex or flexible in the title is a no go for me. I prefer hairspray that delivers what is explained on the label. I would continue to use for everyday use for some bounce & volume, but wouldn’t reach for it for those strong hold looks.

2.3/5

March 19, 2020

It was good but tricky to work with

I liked the spray for more glam looks, however for a flexible hold it was quite gritty and sticky. I think that the scent was also a little too strong