got2b Oil-licious Shampoo Reviews

3.4/5
Ranked #583 out of 1151 in Shampoo

1.2/5

May 25, 2017

I did not care for this shampoo at all! My hair did not feel any softer even though it is quite dry. The scent was so strong and unpleasant as well. No thanks....

1.8/5

May 15, 2017

I didn't like this shampoo at all! The bottle is inviting and my hair is damaged so I thought I would give it a go. However it made my hair weighed down and very oily looking despite washing it out thoroughly.

May 10, 2017

I really like using got2b Oil-licious Shampoo it makes you hair feel thicker and the scent is good , it dosnt over way down my hair , it hydrates it aswell good for the summer , I recommend it !!

May 10, 2017

I bought this at the dollar store for $4.00 and am super happy I did! I often change up my shampoos and wasnt disappointed when using this! My hair is so silky and soft after and smells so good!

June 10, 2016

During this past winter, my hair became so dry and i try quite few shampoo to overcome this. I must say the smell is wonderful and the softness that gives to hair it is something!

2.7/5

February 09, 2016

This is great for my hair and I will use this one again.It really doesn't have the smell that I thought it would have, but it is nice.

November 30, 2015

I love the rich lather of this shampoo. It leaves my hair so clean, and silky smooth, and the scent is heavenly!

1.0/5

May 06, 2015

Did not like this shampoo at all, the scent was not my favorite and it left my hair flat and greasy looking. I'll have to pass on this one

May 06, 2015

I first tried this product a couple of months ago and continue to buy it because it's awesome! It smells great and really lathers up well in my hair. I love how it makes my hair feel too.

1.3/5

April 26, 2015

I didn't like this shampoo at all. It smells funny and feels like I'm not even putting shampoo in my hair. The conditioner was even worse