got2b POWDER'ful Volumizing Styling Powder Reviews

Change the game of how u style with got2b POWDER'ful volumizing styling powder and take your volume to new heights. This fantastic, weightless formula texturizes each hair strand to create extra volume at the roots, in an instant!

You may also like got2b Flex Insta Hold Hairspray

Voluuuume

It definitely adds volume if you use it correctly. The texture does make your hair feel gritty which I wasn't a fan of but it did what it was intended to do!

2.3/5

March 25, 2020

Didn’t work for my hair.

Sadly this one did not meet my expectations, I had to use a good amount to get the volume to stay and I didn’t enjoy how my hair felt after, had to wash it multiple times to get the waxy feeling out.

Extra Volume

Nice textured powder that really does disappear when you rub your hands together before applying it. I have dark hair and noticed that since the powder is white when applying directly to my scalp I have to rub it in a bit like with dry shampoo. After that it is fine and gives some nice volume. I also liked that it was not heavily scented.

2.7/5

Kind of meh

This acts as a dry shampoo that also gives your hair a boost of volume. For me it's just okay, and I probably wouldn't recommend it. The powder is quite fine so it's easy to get messy and I find that the volume it provides only lasts for a short time. It does do a good job however of soaking up my scalp oil for a few hours. Just okay though.

2.2/5

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Not a fan

I received this product for free to review. I can honestly say I’m not a fan of it. I thought at first that it did a good job to eliminate the greasy moisture from my hair and give me volume, but after 3 hours the volume was gone and my hair was 2x greasier than it was when I started. My hair also felt very dry after putting it in. I had hoped that my hair would have still been soft

March 25, 2020

WOW! Belle découvert. Petite poudre magique qui donne vraiment du volume comparé a d'autre produit celui la fonctionne super bien sur mes cheveux. Seul petit détail, il laisse une drôle de texture sur les mains, mais il suffit de les laver et tout est parfait. Je le recommande!!

Volumizing powder!!!!

This powder is something different because I have never tried anything like this on my hair. It’s really simple to use and instructions are given on the back of the bottle but I feel it leaves a sticky feeling on your hand which is totally fine for me but for other it might be bothersome. I could see a little bit of a boost in my volume but not a whole lot which is expected. I still do like the product and would probably buy it because it’s really easy to use and does a pretty good job!!!👍👍👍👍

Great volume powder

I really enjoyed this powder, I have used a few volume products this one seemed to work well it does leave a stick feeling on your hands after you use it but that was the only thing I noticed. It doesn’t give your hair a gross texture like many do

Wow!

This is comparable to a salon brand styling powder. It blends in with your hair color (mine is deep brown) it doesn’t leave any excess powder once worked in. Gives great body to the roots, will buy!

Dont use lots

Dont use a ton of the powder you literally only need a little bit. A little bit goes a very long way with this powder. Give you tons of volume if you do use to much does make you hair look greasy