got2b POWDER'ful Volumizing Styling Powder Reviews

Change the game of how u style with got2b POWDER'ful volumizing styling powder and take your volume to new heights. This fantastic, weightless formula texturizes each hair strand to create extra volume at the roots, in an instant!

You may also like got2b Flex Insta Hold Hairspray

March 30, 2020

For volume

I received this product free in exchange for my honest review. I really love the Got2Be brand, their look usually drags me in to buy their products. I usually straighten my hair and tease it to add volume so it’s not flat. I tried the instant lift powder, and applied it to my roots and massaged it into my hair. I found it to feel very heavy and made my head a little itchy if I’m being honest. I did tease my roots with my teasing comb to add volume and did find that my hair stayed very full and volumized compared to without. I would recommend for someone looking to add volume, but I probably wouldn’t buy for myself.

Didn’t do too much

I really like the packaging of this product which makes it easy to control the amount you’re putting on your palms. It feels so weird once you rub your hands together prior to root application. Once I rubbed in my roots, I notice some volume but not enough. This product is okay at best.

March 29, 2020

Not quite magical, but helps get the job done

I was excited to try this product, as I recalled having a hairstylist use something similar on a bridesmaid hairstyle I sported a few years ago. This styling product was a bit different in that it was in a talc-like, powder form, very similar to dry shampoo powder, like Lush's No Drought. Thankfully and despite my brown hair, this product didn't appear white once it was totally mixed in. I did have some difficulty applying it in the manner the packaging recommended- it may be that my hands were too moist, but I found more of the powder stuck to my palms than actually made it in to my hair. Similar to dry shampoo powder, this may be best applied by shaking a bit directly to the roots. In terms of lift, I did notice a bit of a difference but nothing dramatic. I suppose it was better at actually maintaining the volume throughout the day, compared to going without. I feel I could take or leave this product- it's not a diehard essential, but is a nice addition to the hair styling repertoire if you have it.

I #gotitfree to try through the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

Too sticky

I personally do not like this product very much, it is very sticky when applied to my hands then the hair. I tried adding some to the hair directly, but the effect was the exact same. It produces the volume, but I can’t get over the sticky texture it adds to my hair. I probably would not use this again.

Didn't love......

i didnt really love this powder,would probbaly work for thicker hair but mine is fine so it didnt really do anything and basically just left white marks in my hair

March 28, 2020

Adds volume, but poor value

I was intrigued by this product as I had never heard of a hair powder before. The powder disappears when you rub it between your hands, which makes it difficult to direct the powder and see how much you've applied. It did add some volume to my hair, but it wasn't a big difference. I do not think this product is affordable because it wouldn't last very long as the container is small. If you like powders over other hair products, then you'd probably like this, but otherwise I don't recommend it.

Did not work for me

I was really excited to try this product out because my hair is getting flat and I need some volume. I did not find this product really effective, it didnt give me volume. Instead it kind of made my hair more flat and it was sticky. Thank you chickadvisor for sending me this product for free in exchange for an honest review. #Mebyme #got2bstyle

pas sur

J'ai entendu beaucoup de bonnes critiques sur ce produit et j'ai donc pensé l'essayer. Ce produit fonctionne, mais j'ai remarqué qu'il ne dure pas très longtemps. Pour être juste, je l'utilise probablement mal et / ou mes cheveux ne sont tout simplement pas le bon type pour obtenir les avantages que les autres ressentent. J'ai suivi les instructions sur la bouteille mais cela ne semblait pas faire grand-chose.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Did not work

I got this free from chickadvisor for my honest review, this is the first time i have ever seen a product like this, it is actually quite neat. You shake well put some in your hands rub your hands together and add to roots of you hair to add volume. It is scent free and when you rub the powder in your hand it does dissolve good and doesnt leave any residue on your hands or hair, so that is very nice. To be honest tho it did not make a diffrence in my hair tho so i wont be buying this, hoping it has worked for other people

March 26, 2020

Too good to be true

I got this product free from Chickadvisor for review purposes. I loved how the powder disappeared and left no residue on my hair but it didn't show any signs of volume increase or fullness which was a turn off.