got2b POWDER'ful Volumizing Styling Powder Reviews

Change the game of how u style with got2b POWDER'ful volumizing styling powder and take your volume to new heights. This fantastic, weightless formula texturizes each hair strand to create extra volume at the roots, in an instant!

You may also like got2b Flex Insta Hold Hairspray

0.5/5

March 24, 2020

Super disappointed! :(

I tried the Got2B Powder'ful Volumizing Styling Powder through Chick Advisor & am pretty glad I didn't spend my own money on it. Didn't see a difference in my volume & I followed the instructions to a tee, trying it more than once. This product could be more effective if it came in a squeezable bottle where you could lightly squeeze it, misting it onto your roots & working it into your hair with your hands. Was hoping this would have the same effects as Unite Expanda Dust Volumizing Powder, but it was a big disappointment.

0.5/5

March 19, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Did not work

I did not find this product made a difference in my hair I have thicker hair strands and have great volume already so I did no notice a difference. I will be giving this product to a flat hair friend to try