got2b POWDER'ful Volumizing Styling Powder Reviews

Change the game of how u style with got2b POWDER'ful volumizing styling powder and take your volume to new heights. This fantastic, weightless formula texturizes each hair strand to create extra volume at the roots, in an instant!

You may also like got2b Flex Insta Hold Hairspray

Great product

Great product for giving your hair a bit of a lift on a night out, especially for the ones that need some help on your bangs or hair around the face! The price makes it even better! I would definitely recommend to a friend.

My saving grace!

I received this product to try for free from chick advisor. I am so thankful that I did, as it is now my saving grace. I have very straight hair, with NO volume whatsoever once I tried this, it gave me instant volume at my roots, so my hair no longer looks flat! Everything about it is perfect! I highly recommend!

March 31, 2020

gave me a boost but not thrilled on smell

I'm all about nice smelling products and this just smelled like talc and wasnt pleasant. It did give me a nice boost of volume without feeling heavy or leaving any residue. Wouldnt be my go to product but I will keep using it.

Volume!!!

My hair normally is flat and looks like it just hangs like dead weight, but not with this amazing product. I followed the instructions and man it actually made my hair have volume! I will keep using this product for as long as it will be around because it worked miracles on my hair.

March 31, 2020

Definitely exceeded my expectations!

had the opportunity to try this product and im glad i did. You alway have this thought of ´will it work?’ Well this one for me did work! I have really thin hair and they are sooo straight like zero volume! I was worry at firs cause when you apply the powder in your hand and rub it before applying it, look like the powder disappears. It didnt don’t worry, it work just fine. Im glad it work! On the side it worked for me, but for people that have thin and straight hair like mine dont expect to have big volume, but it really help! #gotitfree #chickadvisor

Flat hair no more!!

I have always had the worst flat straight hair my whole life and just accepted it until I tried this and it gives sooo much volume to my hair added with the same brand of hairspray and you have a hair do that’s locked in for majority of the day! I’m in love and had no idea a product like this existed!

Poudre remontante

Woww j’ai reçu mon collie j’ai un cheveux quand même assez épais alors j’aurais pas penser acheter se produit mais pour faire une belle queue de cheval on crepe en arrière et ses parfait j’adore merci

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Loved it!

This was the first time that I’ve tried a styling powder and I wasn’t disappointed, got2b products are great! It’s very easy to apply and just massage it in at the roots with your fingers for the desired volume!

Styling powder

These products from got2be are amazing. First lets start off with the volumizing styling powder. All you do is sprinkle it on and back comb and your hair is lifted and stays in place. I love that the value is better than any other lifting product. Doesnt make your hair feel gross its amazing. #gotitfree #chickadvisor #got2be

Fantastic for my hear

Love this. I didn’t believe in any way, shape or form that this product would work, but it does! So easy to use, and no more rat combing your hair, so lots less damage to your hair. Definitely buying more to stock up on it.