Green Works Natural Dishwashing Liquid Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 150 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

The dermatologist-tested dishwashing liquid is gentle on your hands and at least 97% naturally derived. And the formula cuts through tough grease, removes baked-on food and easily rinses away for a natural, streak-free shine on all your glasses, plates, pots and pans. For more information, please visit http://www.greenworkscleaners.com.

April 25, 2017

Gentle and effective dishwashing liquid. Great to use for sensitive skin. It doesn't get hard stuck on grease off very well but if left to soak overnight it does the trick

April 15, 2017

Ugh! Terrible! Didn't even get the grease off my stuff. It was a great price, but it really didn't work to remove grime as easily as the other brands. I don't think I'll ever be getting this again

March 17, 2017

Gentle yet effect dishwashing liquid. I have extremely sensitive skin and my hands are prone to dryness! I find one day out and about using that standard pink hand soap is enough to completely dry out my skin, leaving my hands flakey and in excruciating pain (bring on the moisturizer when I return home!). I used to absolutely hate washing dishes by hand as I would have to wear cleaning gloves and pray that the soapy water did not find its way in, and Greenworks has finally made this seemingly simple task easy for me too! I no longer have to worry about my hands becoming dry and flakey after a single hand wash and am happy to pull out my fancy dishes at more than just special occasions now. This liquid dishwashing soap is gentle, smells great, and powerful enough to clean baked in dirt and grime. It is also always available at most drug stores making it much easier to buy than the other speciality dishwashing liquids I used to have to search for in the past!!

November 09, 2016

Green works is amazing for cleaning dishes and nice on your hands doesnt dry them out as bad and smells good as well and the price isnt too bad to buy it and cleans your dishes really good like another kinds . Keep up the great work guys .

August 02, 2016

So I don't usually buy Green Works but our work bought this for the kitchen one time and it worked really well. I was quite surprised. I didn't think that it would be that effective.

June 20, 2016

A great product line from Clorox. I like that it is 97% naturally derived. It has a nice, light, clean scent and is very easy on the skin! I do find I have to use a little more of this soap than my usual Dawn, but it does a great job. Foams up well and cuts grease well also. It sells for about the same as other comparative dish soaps, and I think it's worth the price.

May 12, 2016

I like green works products because they don't use harsh chemicals. This is important because of contact with skin for several minutes. I like the scent of it and how affordable it is.

March 21, 2016

I stayed at a cottage one time that had this dish soap , and it cleaned the dished really good. The smell was really nice as well very light not to strong.

February 08, 2016

My fave dishwashing liquid. Very effective, smells great, very gentle on hands, and reasonably priced.

January 31, 2016

Nice to see a mainstream environmentally friendly product on the shelves. I use this soap regularly, the price is good and it works well. doesn't leave a residue which is awesome! Scent is great as well.