göt2b Fresh It Up Clean & Refresh Dry Shampoo Reviews
#12 in Dry Shampoo

Look fresh in no time! Refresh your style in an instant between washes with got2b® Fresh It Up™ Clean & Refresh dry shampoo. Quickly clean and refresh while giving your hair a clean and crisp fragrance that lasts all day long. Added bonus: This dry shampoo INSTANTLY absorbs oil without leaving any white residues*.

How to use: Hold can 8 – 10 inches from dry hair, section hair & spray into roots. Use in short bursts. Using your fingertips or a towel, massage scalp thoroughly to distribute & brush out excess. Now you are freshed up for another day!

Vivifiez votre allure en un rien de temps! Ravivez votre chevelure en un instant entre deux lavages grâce au shampooing sec got2bMD Fresh It UpMC Propreté et fraîcheur. Nettoyez et rafraîchissez rapidement vos cheveux tout en leur donnant un parfum pur et vif qui durera toute la journée. En prime : ce shampooing sec absorbe l’huile INSTANTANÉMENT sans laisser de résidus blancs*.

Mode d’emploi : Tenir le vaporisateur à 20 à 25 cm (8 à 10 po) des cheveux secs. Les séparer en sections et vaporiser les racines. Vaporiser en jets courts. Masser soigneusement le cuir chevelu avec le bout des doigts ou une serviette pour distribuer le produit et brosser les cheveux pour enlever le shampooing excédentaire. Vos cheveux sont avivés et vous êtes prête à affronter une autre journée!

You might also like / vous pourriez aussi aimer: göt2b Fresh It Up Tropical Boost Dry Shampoo & göt2b Fresh It Up Cocoa Brown Dry Shampoo

Suggested retail price / Prix de détail suggéré: $9.99

June 15, 2018

Product instantly reduces the greasy look of my hair

What I like is that it instantly makes my hair look less oily. I have long and somewhat straight hair. Sometimes my hair appears oily at the roots after a workout or when I wake up in the morning. This product is great for traveling and on-the-go when you miss a day or two to wash your hair in the shower.

June 15, 2018

Worth a try!

I'm a big fan of göt2b products. The Fresh it up Clean and Refresh Dry Shampoo was no exception! It goes on as advertised, no white residue! It absorbs oil and smells great! I used it on previously styled hair and my hair kept the style and improved it! I don't use dry shampoo a lot but I will be using this one!

2.8/5

Smells amazing

I received a free coupon to purchase this product, Tried it 2 days after my last hair wash. It seemed to work great, My hair was none greasy and looked clean. I only had one problem then day after I tried the dry shampoo my hair was dull and and heavy with a real product buildup look to it.

True to what it says!

I received the product free from ChickAdvisor #gotitfree I found that the scent does not linger, like other dry shampoos I have tried. I think it is very hard to find a dry shampoo product that has a pleasant scent and does not leave any white residue, and that is just what this product has. I would recommend to anyone looking to refresh and boost their flat, second day or even oily hair!

Works ok

The best thing about this product is that it does not leave behind any white residue. My aerosol sprays firmly to the scalp. My main dislike is that the scent disappears after 5 mins. I would prefer to have something long lasting.

June 13, 2018

Smells sooo good and longer lasting

I really liked the fresh and clean dry shampoo spray, it’s really easy to use and the smell lasts all day long. Great for days when you over sleep and don’t have time to wash your hair.

June 13, 2018

Clean/Fresh, no white powder

The smell was lovely! I only wash my hair 2 or less times per week, so I also loved that there was no white patches in my hair after using. Would definitely buy this product again!

Really liked it

I was very happy to have received this product testing opportunity since I use dry shampoo very often. My first thought was how awesome the bottle size was, so I knew it'd last a long time. The price was also great compared to some other brands which can cost about 3-10$ more! It was also very effective and didn't leave much of a residue on my hair. It also smells lovely. I highly recommend.

2.7/5

White Flakes

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor #gotitfree. I have never used dry shampoo and after trying this product I never will again. I do not have oily hair even if I don't wash it for a couple of days. My hair is curly so the more moisture the better. I brushed and brushed, but still ended up with white flakes all over my black shirt every time I moved my hair. The scent was nice and fresh, but the product wasn't for me.

2.7/5

Not as advertised

I received the dry shampoo free from ChickAdvisor. The price is comparable to the other dry shampoos you can find at Shoppers Drug Mart and Walmart. I tried the clean and refresh and really enjoyed the scent. It was light and almost floral. It did leave white residue all over my head which is what is claiming not to do. No matter how much I rubbed it into my hair it was still powdery. I only recommend this if you have extremely oily hair.