göt2b Lightened Reviews

Be bright with göt2b® Be En-LIGHTENED™. Go blonde with up to 8 levels of lift & anti-yellow brassiness for a clear, striking blonde. After lightening you can be playful with our göt2b® LET'S GET CREATIVE™ hair colour!

Éclaircis tes cheveux avec göt2bMD Be En-LIGHTENEDMC. Jusqu'à 8 nuances d'éclaircissement et une formule anti-effets cuivrés pour un blond clair et éclatant. Après avoir éclairci tes cheveux, teste la coloration göt2bMD LET'S GET CREATIVEMC.

February 14, 2018

It is ok for a drugstore lightener

I used this on my dyed hair and it did decent job. My hair did feel dry after using it. If my hair was not dyed for so long in darker shades I think it would be lightened to a shade from box. I got this for free to review,and I think I would buy it again once all my dyed hair grows out.

fonctionne bien !!

Jai utilisé l'eclaircissant comme recommander avant de mettre la coloration!
    Je nai pas eu de misere a suivre les instructions et ca donnait un beau blond pour appliquer le rouge !!

2.7/5

Never again

I didn't like this product at all. I left it in for 35 minutes and yes, it became blonde very quickly but a very brassy blonde. Not at all what I was expecting.

Updated On: February 14, 2018

And I was very disappointed by the amount that was given to actually lighten my hair.

February 13, 2018

Super awesome product, the instructions are simple and the application is real easy! Its definitely worth the buy and especially for the price! The lightener is amazing and doesnt itch!

February 13, 2018

Might be good but its not for me.
    This lightened works fine. I light brown hair and I was very sceptical to try at home bleach but it worked ok, It was easy to use and doesn’t smell bad.

February 13, 2018

A quick and easy step to lightened hair

This lightener was very easy to use and effectively lightened my son's medium brown hair to prepare for a bright blue color afterward. Made the blue vibrate!

February 13, 2018

Worked great on virgin hair!

I GOT TO TRY THE BLONDE AND RED HAIR DYE BY GOT2B FOR FREE THANKS TO CHICK ADVISOR!!!!

Also I moved mid shipping and couldn't get to my old address. They went above and beyond and reshipped to my new address. Thanks for that!!!

So I have virgin hair!!! I had only ever put lemon in it as a teen and a rinse out red dye back in the day on the bottom so this was veryyyy new for me!

The only con for me. Was the instructions. They are sooooo confusing if you're a newbie like me and aren't sure what everything does. The part where it says the cap should fall into the bottle didn't happen for me so I was confused for the longest time before I just pushed it in myself. Once I got it all mixed together though it was all good! Just needs to be more. Hair dye instructions for dummy's I think.

The gloves fit great would fit any hand not too tight. The little cup and stirrer worked great as well.

On applying the hair dye it was easy to do and wasn't an extremely foul smell. Which is good for us mamas who have kids popping into the bathroom non stop to check out what we're doing haha.
    I didn't find it dropped off my hair at all either which was nice.

I didn't leave the blonde hair dye in my hair as long as they said because I was worried about frying it. And yet it worked perfectly!!!!

I've washed my hair 3 times since so I could really give a good review on the colour because if it faded fast I would not be impressed but it hasn't. One bit!!! I'm
    Super impressed with the colour of the red and even the blonde I did first worked really well and was a nice shade I honestly could have left it with blonde only but the red really pops and I love it!!

I also really wish there was double the amount of conditioner for afterwards tho. Those of us with thick thick hair or long hair need wayyyyy more conditioner than that haha so that's a suggestion from me :) maybe add two of those packets as we usually like to use it again a week later make it pop!!

My hair doesn't feel damaged. I've gotten a lot of compliments on the colour and my man says wow your hair doesn't even smell like dye !! So I'm pleased

2.7/5

It's a NO for me

I really was excited to try out this product. I have been dying my hair dark brown for years and wanted a product that would help me lighten without having to bleach. Sadly all this did was dry my hair out. It might work for other hair types but didn't help mine.
    #gotitforfree

Worked Well

Used this with the red colour to create a somewhat ombre look, didn't want to get to pink for my hair and it worked well. I would used it again if I need it too and would recommend it to friends and family as well.

Go Blonde!!

I have to admit that I was a bit worried that this dye was not going to work on my dark hair. But I was very impressed. I Love it!! This is the ONLY blonde dye I have found in TEN WHOLE YEARS of dying my hair that has lightened my dark brown hair to the light blonde I want it to be!!!! It didn’t give me that ugly yellowish color that other dyes did. It is so simple and easy to use. It’s not messy. Best part is that it didn’t damage my hair, which is very important. I reccomend this to everyone trying to go blonde from any color. Give it a try! I promise you will love it!