göt2b Unlimited Reviews

3 colours for your rainbow look! Spice up your hair with electrifying colours or be pretty in pastel: mix, apply and enjoy!

3 couleurs pour ton look arc-en-ciel! Personnalise tes cheveux avec une couleur qui donne la pêche ou crée ton style pastel: mélange, applique et éclate-toi!

March 31, 2018

Awesome!

GÖT2B UNLIMITED semi permanent hair color is so much fun! I love the bright colors and it is a quick and easy .. and AFFORDABLE way to change up your look and style without a long term commitment. Really love these products and can't wait to try more colors!

March 11, 2018

Pour les cheveux pâles.

J'ai testé le produit sur mes cheveux châtains foncés. La couleur ne ressortait pas autant que si j'avais eu les cheveux pâles, mais me faisait de belles nuances quand même. Si j'avais a réutiliser le produit, je prendrais le temps de me pâlir les cheveux d'abord.

March 04, 2018

Amazing Colour!

I am in love with this product! The colour was easy to apply and gorgeous on. I was really impressed and the ability to lighten the shades with the pastels we was a great feature.

March 03, 2018

Loved It!

This was my first experience using at home hair colour. It was great! Very easy to use and great quality. The colour turned out awesome and I would definitely recommend this product!

February 28, 2018

Great shade of purple

I very much liked my got2b hair colouring kit. I tried out the purple colour cream on my hair, and it turned a very beautiful shade of lilac. The smell wasn't overpowering and after one shampoo the colour has held up very nicely. #got2bmycolour #MEbyME #gotitfree

2.7/5

February 23, 2018

got2b pretty

so i hesitated to use this due to job searching. i didn't want bright unnatural colour to hinder my ability to get a job. that being said sorry for the delay.

i decided finally on a job and jumped on the first chance I had to colour me up all pretty!

since sharing is caring my son joined in on the fun.

one of my biggest concerns with bright colours is always bleeding later on sheets and pillow cases. which has not been a problem! A+ on that aspect.

my son being more darker blonde than I agreed with me to skip the pastelizer and to go with just bright bold colours.

me pink/red and him purple. success in our books. my colour is bright and vibrant. his not as much but still very much purple.

check out photo to see results!

Fun colors!

Professional looking color. Very fun to use. There was more than enough product to cover my shoulder lenght hair. Color holds well after many shampoos. Love this product and can't wait to try the other colors.

It's ok!

I had to get another blond box because it didn't really lighten the color of my hair. Once I was able to lighten it the red was amazing !! I did like it maybe would buy the red and the lighting I'd get another company.

February 22, 2018

Change hair color for fun! Great for any occasions.

got 2b is perfect for any occasion very stylish, daring and fun to try on. varieties of colors to choose from such as bold or pastel. It's fun to wear. Easy to apply on, don't need to go for professional. Just read the instructions follow it and take precautions. I went with one color but next time I might mix and match the colors to see how it goes. It's all about creativity. I was very happy with the results. overall, Very good products.

Fantastic Product

This is a great product, very vibrant colors and no bad smells. I dye my hair quite frequently and have been looking for a go to brand and I think I may have just found it!!! Can't wait to purchase more