göt2b Unlimited Reviews

3 colours for your rainbow look! Spice up your hair with electrifying colours or be pretty in pastel: mix, apply and enjoy!

3 couleurs pour ton look arc-en-ciel! Personnalise tes cheveux avec une couleur qui donne la pêche ou crée ton style pastel: mélange, applique et éclate-toi!

February 22, 2018

Definitely buy again!

I love the colour and how vibrant it is, I was very happy with the results, it didn’t fade as fast as I thought it was which I was very happy about!!!

February 22, 2018

Good product

Good product, hair didn't feel too dry after. Vibrant colour rinses out every time you wash it but still a decent product. Quality products for a great price!

3.2/5

February 21, 2018

Most of it worked well..

The colours in this product were beautiful, but unfortunately on my lighter blonde hair the pink didn’t show up at all. I was lucky I only used pink for a small section or my hair would’ve looked super strange. The purple and red turned out beautiful and faded nicely though.

1.3/5

February 20, 2018

Not the product for me

Hi I didn't like the color in my hair wasn't for me but everyone to their own opinion yes for the younger generation for sure

February 15, 2018

Loved it!

GOT2B Unlimited was an awesome product to try! Loved everything about it, the different options were great! From being able to use all the colours or just one, and to be able to choose from bright or pastel was great! I could ease myself into having vibrant hair!

February 15, 2018

So much fun!

I received this product in the Sunburst collection for a fun, dramatic, rainbow coloured hair experience. I love that it comes with several different colours to try! This is not for the faint of heart. It is very dramatic. If you are looking for something more subtle, I would go with the pastel shades. That being sad, however, you can still choose HOW dramatic you want the colour to be through application, and it does fade quite a bit after washes. There are so many different combinations you can make with the colours on your own hair! I just applied a little bit to my ends in a rainbow pattern. However you could even do a full fade/ombre look. I would recommend this product to someone wanting to try something new who is not afraid of a big dramatic change! #gotitfree

February 13, 2018

so I've hesitated to use this product. and have no idea why! it was great for a little fun and faded quickly. so for someone eho works in a professional environment I got to enjoy it during my vacation!

Decent semi-permanent hair dye

After receiving a box of the Sunburst Collection (purple, pink, red ombré) in the office, I decided to try dying the just the ends of ombré hair purple. (For context, my hair is mostly black but the ends are bleached a light brown to dark blonde colour). After the initial application, it was obvious that the colour was going to be very vibrant. I left it in for about half an hour before washing it out. The dye itself has a scent which was neither pleasant or unpleasant like most hair coloured hair dyes I've tried.

After washing the dye out, my hair was a vibrant bright purple with warm undertones that made it look like it could also be pink. I found that the distinct purple colour only lasted two washes before it very slowly faded from a dark pink colour, to a light pink colour on my dark-blonde ends. In total, I would say that traces of colour lingered on my hair for 12-15 washes but it stayed a vibrant colour for 5-8 washes.

Overall, I was impressed by the vibrancy of the colour that I tried. I would suggest that people who try it buy more than one box if they have longer or thicker hair, as I had a bit of difficulty covering just the ends of my hair with one of three colours in the box.

* I received this product for free to try as a ChickAdvisor staff member.

BOLD COLOR

WOW
    Such bold color! I was sooo excited to get this product.
    I am 40 in april and have been saying how I want to add color..
    The option to have a pastel color or straight up bold is nice.. and a bruch comes with it too.. makes for even spread through the hair

great idea&a;great product

I love the idea of this product. It makes it super easy for those people that aren't super educated about dying hair but you will still get fantastic results. All the supplies come in this great little kit so you don't need to worry about finding anything else at the store. The dyes itself were pretty good , I am an avid user of ION and this is almost on par with them.I didn't have a real issue with it bleeding any more then any other dyes. My only "issue" with this product are the sizes of the tubes, they are pretty small so if you have long or thick hair, you will definitely need more.

Updated On: February 13, 2018

i received this product for free for review purposes from ChickAdvisor