GUM Eez-Thru Flossers Reviews
#2 in Oral Care

June 10, 2017

I love this floss. It's easy to use and very effective. I find it reaches the harder to reach places more effectively than the string floss you grab from a package.

May 21, 2017

These were recommended by my dentist a long time ago I would always use a floss but hated the idea of my hands being that close to my mouth even with freshly cleaned hands. These have made flossing my teeth alot easier and I think it works better then just a string it is a very effective way to get in between your teeth if you haven't tried them yet you really should.

May 18, 2017

These are great!!! Only kind of floss that I buy, I find it easier to reach all my teeth to floss.. I have not bought another kind since I discovered these :) definitely recommend

May 16, 2017

these are great!!! they don't break like other ones I have tried before. the string seems strong and they're good for on the go. if you're going on vacation you can easily throw a few of these in your bag and you're good to go! :)

May 15, 2017

Ils sont très facile d'utilisation... Format pratique pour les trainer dans le sac à main... Beaucoup plus facile à manipuler que la soie dentaire, je les utilise depuis quelques années maintenant.

May 15, 2017

I love these for on the go especially if we eat out for meals! These are very easy to use and sometimes break if your teeth are to close together but otherwise no other cons to these bad boys!

May 08, 2017

I have been using these products for awhile, really cleans, always gets the particles out and sometimes use on the go, would recommend others to try it.

May 08, 2017

I love these.. quick to use and easy for on the go.. I have been buying them for a few yrs.. my kids love them too.. I notice that we are always going through these.. they use about 6 a day each.. but clean teeth is good!

May 07, 2017

Love these! Super easy to use, even easier than string floss. I really like these for flossing the hard to reach molars at the back of the mouth.
    Very convenient, easy to use and get the job done well. After I started using these regularly my dentist commented that there was a huge reduction in the amount of plaque on the molars at the back.
    Will continue to repurchase!

May 07, 2017

My favourite! These don't wrap around your fingers like regular old floss so I like that. Also soooo much easier to reach back teeth with these! Overall flossing time is cut in half with these. No longer using the other floss.