H20+ Oil Controlling Exfoliator

H20+ Oil Controlling Exfoliator Reviews

Ranked #282 out of 285 in Facial Exfoliators

September 11, 2007

I've been using this for about a month. I find it works very well as an exfoliator and love it for that purpose. My skin feels and looks great afterwards. The beads are small and strong enough that you feel your skin getting a really good scrub. I prefer it over drugstore brands I've used in the past by far. But as the previous reviewer said, it doesn't do anything for oil control. Regardless, I would buy it again just for the exfoliation.

September 11, 2007

The H20+ oil-controlling exfoliator did a fine job at exfoliation and making my skin feel clean. However, it did little in terms of controlling the oil production on my skin. After cleansing, my skin dried out and I immediately needed a moisturizer to balance it out. Since my skin dries out easily from this product, my skin works overtime and produces more oil to balance it out. This product is more suitable for those with oily skin types that aren't prone to drying out easily.