Hard Candy Eye Shadow Primer Reviews

Ranked #392 out of 1404 in Eye Shadow

July 25, 2017

Great

Idk rly know what to say its rly just like a normal primer it works well and ya it last like a few hour and i use it to me its ok the quality is rly good i would recommend it

February 15, 2017

For the price of this primer this is some of the best stuff i've ever used.
    Found this bad boy at walmart for $5.99 and it was wonderful!
    Eyeshadow stayed on all day even had trouble washing it off with a wet cloth!
    Love this stuff

February 09, 2017

This is seriously the best eye primer I have ever used. It cheap as dirt too. I was reluctant to purchase this initially as it is a cheapie brand BUT, it does a far better job than a lot of the very expensive department store brands.

January 05, 2017

I have tried a number of drug store branded eye shadow primers and this is by far the best. I have a very oily lid and this primer lasts a good 10-12 hours before creasing begins. This product is affordable and lasts a long time.

2.8/5

September 24, 2016

As with all Hard Candy produc s, you get a life t I f product for your money. My shadow problem is fading and creasing. This product does a great job at preventing shadow creasing but did nothing for the fading. Both smash box and urban decay did a much bette rob. I will return to these primers as you may spend more but they work better

September 02, 2016

so i bought this because it was only 6.99 at walmart and the cheaper option out of the other few. Well it works beautifully !!!! My eye shadow goes on completely smooth and it only takes one nice streak with my brush and my eye shadow is on. Love this product

May 10, 2016

This is an okay eye primer. If you apply it too heavily, it will crease. BUT I've found an amazing use for it! I use it to to wet my brush and apply pigments wet! It makes eyeshadows so much more vibrant. Try it out.

April 01, 2016

This shadow primer is great. Ive never tried another drugstore eye shadow primer as good and affordable as this one. It is a great price for a great product. I was a little skeptical the first time i tried it because when i got the product out of the tube and put it on it felt really oily and gross. After you smooth it out across your eyelid it feels very soft and nice. I also love the fact that hard candy is a cruelty free brand because I'm a total animal lover!

February 05, 2016

I love this eyeshadow primer! It dries quick and it holds up my eyeshadow very well. It is not the most high end primer but it is great for beginners who don't want to spend a ton on one product. Very cheap!

2.8/5

December 09, 2015

If you don't really need a primer that much this might be a good product, but unfortunately I need something that really sticks as I have deep set eyes and my shadow creases by noon, which is what happened here.

What's Your Favorite?