Hard Candy Primer Perfecting Reviews

Ranked #50 out of 383 in Primer

June 14, 2017

Not the best primer, but great price

I haven't tried all that many primers, but this is my everyday one at the moment, mostly because of the price. It works well enough, I don't wear heavy foundation but what I do wear seems to stay in place slightly better and go on a little easier. The consistency isn't my favorite, it's very oily, but like I said it's just pretty average. Better than nothing.

June 07, 2017

Okay, I am constantly seeking out primers because your skin is the canvas of your face. But I find myself coming back to the Hard Candy Primers because they are such great value. I've tried the holy grail Smash Box Photo Finish, NYX Primers, and various others and I always find my way back to Hard Candy. The texture is light and your foundation glides over the primer to create a flawless finish. It comes in various formulas to address any skin issues one might have such as redness or oily skin. Absolutely I am sold on this product and I probably won't step out on her again!!

April 19, 2017

This primer works very well. I purchased it a few weeks ago and I use it everyday. My skin never breaks out from makeup anymore and it leaves a smooth finish.
    I love how it blends into your skin and the feel it gives

April 13, 2017

This is my favourite primer . The texture is nice and it fills in all my acne scars so my makeup will apply seamlessly . It's super cheap too which is great . You can find this at Walmart or any drug store .

2.3/5

March 31, 2017

After hearing great reviews about this product, I decided to give it a try. Unfortunately, I was disappointed. The price was great, but I didn't find it did anything for my skin. It's not as soft as other primers that I've tried and was almost a bit oily. It didn't feel like it ever really set in and did not make makeup application any easier.

February 23, 2017

Loving this primer....hadn't used one before but with aging skin needs (almost 35 now) it is extremely helpful and feels awesome on your skin. Creates a wonderful base and minimizes wrinkles and fine lines and makes my makeup look way better.

December 02, 2016

This is a really great astringent type primer. I actually feel my face tightening up and notice a big difference in the size of my pores. I really like the pump idea, this way I don't get too much. One pump is enough so it goes a long way. My makeup stays on nicely all day and I don't get oily skin. I really like this primer. It is really inexpensive too.

September 13, 2016

For a less expensive primer, it covers wonderfully, reducing the visibility of pores and even scars. The price is excelent for the value received, and even thought the brand may not be a higher end brand, its more affordable and the value os excellent.

March 31, 2016

I recently purchased this primer at Walmart (it was $8.98 + applicable taxes) and I am in love with it! I mainly bought it because it says that it minimizes pores and it does the job very well!! I also love that its light weight and makes my skin feel so soft! Definitely a staple for your makeup bag!

February 01, 2016

LOVE this product. It covers the dark circles under my eyes very effectively and last through out the whole day.

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge