Hard Candy Primer Perfecting Reviews

Ranked #49 out of 365 in Primer

April 19, 2017

This primer works very well. I purchased it a few weeks ago and I use it everyday. My skin never breaks out from makeup anymore and it leaves a smooth finish.
    I love how it blends into your skin and the feel it gives

April 13, 2017

This is my favourite primer . The texture is nice and it fills in all my acne scars so my makeup will apply seamlessly . It's super cheap too which is great . You can find this at Walmart or any drug store .

March 31, 2017

After hearing great reviews about this product, I decided to give it a try. Unfortunately, I was disappointed. The price was great, but I didn't find it did anything for my skin. It's not as soft as other primers that I've tried and was almost a bit oily. It didn't feel like it ever really set in and did not make makeup application any easier.

February 23, 2017

Loving this primer....hadn't used one before but with aging skin needs (almost 35 now) it is extremely helpful and feels awesome on your skin. Creates a wonderful base and minimizes wrinkles and fine lines and makes my makeup look way better.

December 02, 2016

This is a really great astringent type primer. I actually feel my face tightening up and notice a big difference in the size of my pores. I really like the pump idea, this way I don't get too much. One pump is enough so it goes a long way. My makeup stays on nicely all day and I don't get oily skin. I really like this primer. It is really inexpensive too.

September 13, 2016

For a less expensive primer, it covers wonderfully, reducing the visibility of pores and even scars. The price is excelent for the value received, and even thought the brand may not be a higher end brand, its more affordable and the value os excellent.

March 31, 2016

I recently purchased this primer at Walmart (it was $8.98 + applicable taxes) and I am in love with it! I mainly bought it because it says that it minimizes pores and it does the job very well!! I also love that its light weight and makes my skin feel so soft! Definitely a staple for your makeup bag!

February 01, 2016

LOVE this product. It covers the dark circles under my eyes very effectively and last through out the whole day.

January 29, 2016

Just started using this product, so far so good. Leaves my skin smooth and velvety and ready for makeup. Warning, dont get it in your eyes, ouch

September 24, 2015

Was given as a gift and was a bit skeptical at first. But my skin feels like it's as light as a feather and soft as cashmere. So would love more of this product

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Vim Email!

Mackintosh's Toffee

Snickers Chocolate Bar

cloverrx added a new review for
    Dove Anti-Perspirant Melon

jennmarieh added a new review for
    Thermos hydration bottle