Hawaiian Tropic Lime Coolada After Sun Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #994 out of 1658 in Body Lotions & Creams

Lime Coolada After Sun MoisturizerIndulge and moisturize your skin with our luxurious After Sun product line. These products contain the most fragrant rich, creamy formulas for your beautiful skin. Infused with nourishing ingredients such as Aloe Vera and Cocoa, Shea and Mango butters, these moisturizers are great for everyday use!Features & Benefits:High quality Aloe VeraCocoa Butter and exotic moisturizersHelps maintain your tanPerfect for daily useReplenishes moisture that is lost from environmental effects of the sun, water and windVitamin enriched

A summer essential

Hawaiian Tropic lime coolada after sun moisturizer is my favourite after sun product . First off , it smells amazing . It smells like lime and coconuts. Just like summer. It's so moisturizing , non greasy and absorbs easily into the skin. I like that the scent lingers on the skin .

After a day in the sun I apply liberally to the areas affected by the sun . It has a cooling affect when applied . It has a medium thickness and the lotion is a lime green colour . I highly recommend this lotion And it can be found at Walmart .

June 19, 2017

I would buy this product again and again.

I love this lotion. We use this all the time even when not tanning. Skin feels so soft and moisturized and smells great. It doesn't say firming but I feel like it tightens the skin. The 3 pack was a great price compared to the price at the drug stores for just one bottle. Now we can slather it on. Very very soothing after a long day of sun and sand. I don't burn easily but if I get slightly pink this will calm it down and turn it to a natural brown overnight. Fully endorse the product. We love bringing it with us to Mexico because of how good it is!

June 19, 2017

A fun summer body lotion.

This is an attractive product, very summery. It does moisturize well as regular good body lotions and the price is reasonable enough for that.

It does have a strong scent that is nice on the offset but, upon wearing it, it will be mostly for those who like the scent of pina colada's. Which I don't so it did turn my stomach a little after awhile but I can see the mass appeal for others who like it.

So, it's a fun product for summer but to me it doesn't have any above-and-beyond value above any other good body lotion.

June 05, 2017

This product smells really good and leaves your skin super soft and full of moisturizer after being out in the sun all day, It is light, refreshing and has a wonderful scent.

May 26, 2017

I love this product! This is a staple in my summer routine, after a long day in the sun, it feels so good and refreshing on my sun-kissed skin! The smell is also so nice! Smells like a margarita!

May 15, 2017

I really like this moisturizer. It takes the burn feeling right after you have been out in the sun for a while but it doesn't pull on the skin. It also smells pretty great! Like a tropical cocktail!

May 15, 2017

I bought this product a few years ago and still have it which is clearly saying something. I didn't find anything outstanding about the product. It had a nice smell but not delicious enough to want to be using it all the time and I didn't find it made any noticeable difference in my skin after sun exposure which is what it is meant for. Overall to me it was just a very average lotion that never got used.

May 15, 2017

Hawaiian tropic Lime Coolada after Sun Moisturizer does just what the name suggests. It is light and refreshing when applied and has a wonderful lingering scent.

March 05, 2017

We go through 1-2 of these every summer between the house and the cottage.

If I am not careful, I usually burn once or twice every summer, I apply this lotion as soon as I get out of the sun, I find it helps with the burn. After I get the burns out of the way, I use this every evening, I find it prolongs my tan, keeps my skin moisturized as the sun and being in and out of the water really dries me out.

The scent is lime-tropic, its pleasant if you like limes, I don't care much for the scent, but I haven't found anything else that compares and the lotion itself is ultra rich.

December 29, 2016

My skin is quite sensitive to the sun, especially that summer I burnt my knees so bad that I took a week off work and they were comparable in colour to a watermelon. Having after-sun relief is a requirement for me, no matter how much sun tan lotion I slather on throughout the day.

This moisturizing cream is a medium thickness, and blends into my skin SO easily!

It has a really light scent, and feels like a good tingle throughout my skin once applied.

After a day on the canoe with the blaring sun and wind, this cream definitely helped relieve a lot of the windburn my face endured during our recent excursion. The following day, the wind burn was barely noticeable thanks to the healing properties of Aloe Vera.

Overall, this is a much nicer and non-greasy alternative to Aloe Gel, and leaves my skin feeling soft instead of sticky and dried out.

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic