Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Suncreen Lotion SPF 30 Reviews

SPF 60Sheer Touch Clear Sunscreen LotionFeatures & Benefits: Broad-spectrum UVA & UVB protection Continuous spray Waterproof Moisturizing antioxidants Exotic Island Botanicals

May 10, 2019

Pretty Great Sunscreen

This sunscreen does its job well. It isn't greasy or sticky like other sunscreens and the smell is actually pretty great. I don't know what the scent is (coconut maybe?) but I love it. It feels light and goes on under my makeup with no issue.

I'm definitely purchasing this again.

April 11, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

My fav sunscreen

I've been using this for forever. It smells good, it protects my skin, it doesn't make me break out, it's not too thick and absorbs nicely into my skin.

February 18, 2019

Meilleure crème solaire

Cette crème solaire sent bon, est super crémeuse, très efficace et elle laisse un petit fini brillant. J'adore cette crème qui donne un beau teint. L'odeur de coconut est pas trop intense juste parfaite. Ma crème chouchou !

July 14, 2018

I like this product!

I'm a fan of the Hawaiian Tropic products. This sunscreen smells like sunshine and summer and it just makes me so happy. I love this because it is not like other sunscreen - it does not leave a greasy feeling after application and it doesn't dries out my skin! I basically use this like a body lotion during the summer.

June 26, 2018

My go to sunscreen!

This is my go to sunscreen! It is so light on the screen and does not feel greasy. Dries very quickly!! It lasts in the pool as well. Other sunscreens are sticky and hard to apply- not with this product. Also, it smells amazing!!! Like being in the tropics.

June 22, 2018

Protects my skin!

I rely on this product because it works. I can apply product without having to use too much of it because it spreads so easily. It works well under my makeup powder foundation. Which doesn’t clump it. I don’t feel the need to reapply much unless I am swimming. I have used this in extreme heat and it protected my skin which I am always so worried for getting blemishes or sun burns and unwanted tanning. It smells great too which I have recieved compliments when I wasn’t even using any other scented products yet. The only thing is I avoid getting too much of it around my eyes which it may irritate when I sweat or plan on swimming . As the product does suggest to “avoid eyes”. It helps keep the skin stay hydrated also. I will always use for my sun protection.

March 06, 2018

I scream for this sunscreen!

I am obsessed with this sunscreen, it's super light weight so doesn't make you feel like you're wearing sunscreen and it leaves a little sparkle to your skin. This is a must buy since I have such pale, burn-able skin! I've gotten compliments from how I smell from this sunscreen and how pale I've stayed from using it. Yes someone asked me how they can stay as pale as me! Decent price, great smell, protects from the sun and leaves me lightweight and sparkling...why doesn't everyone buy this?!

3.2/5

August 27, 2017

Smells Wonderful

I really love the smell of this Hawaiian Tropic SPF lotion, but sadly it made me itchy after using it. I would still recommend the product if you have never had issues with sunscreen before, but most sunscreens make me itchy. I had high hopes that this one wouldn't do that, but sadly it did. Again, fantastic scent and seems to do it's job!

June 24, 2017

Tropical dreams

I love love love Hawaiian Tropic sheer touch sunscreen. It smells amazing kinda makes you feel like your sitting on the beach in the tropics enjoying a pinacolada. It doesn't feel messy or thick when you apply and it kinda leaves a little shimmer on your skin. I always have some around including a travel size bottle i carry in my purse.

June 14, 2017

Best Sunscreen

I love this sunscreen! Normally I don't like the feel of sunscreen when putting it on and when it's on as a lot of them feel really thick and almost leave your skin feeling dirty, but this sunscreen is amazing. First, it smells great, but it also feels good when putting on. It doesn't feel like a sunscreen as its very light feeling on your skin but very effective in protecting your skin from the sun!